AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

ATD, You know what is so funny about the Rumor: NOT IN THE ROOM NEGOTIATORS, can anyone explain how you're a Negotiator but Not allowed in the room.
Only the executive committee met this week the actual negotiators we voted for at one time are getti g a special screening of the irishman

Only the executive committee met this week the actual negotiators we voted for at one time are getti g a special screening of the irishman
Yes they are!!! Being asked if their houses are in need of a paint job, or some carpentry.

Nothing personal ATD, but that's some funny chit right there. If it hasn't come from Tim's fairy or that damn blue dolphin, it can't be true. I would also think Sito would unleash P. REZ and CB if a deal had been struck. Maybe a "We are the Champions" Youtube video by Weez would be the true giveaway...
The rumors have the boy who cried wolf stamped on them, but the way things are going for the Association a deal wouldn't shock me. The AMT's voting them out would make them look like the stooges they are. Sito is Moe, Garcia is Larry, and Samuelson is Shemp. That's about what it has come to.

The rumors have the boy who cried wolf stamped on them, but the way things are going for the Association a deal wouldn't shock me. The AMT's voting them out would make them look like the stooges they are. Sito is Moe, Garcia is Larry, and Samuelson is Shemp. That's about what it has come to.
Makes me wonder where 700 is these days we was so optimistic last month

Rumor: GP told a few not in the room negotiators that they have a deal.
On other websites they are claiming that talks have broke down and the iam wants to set up informational pickets.
This could get intetesting, the twu sets up pickets and the iam thinks "its the wrong time" so they decline to endorse or take part in them. I really hope this is not true, how.the hell could they put themselves in this position?

On other websites they are claiming that talks have broke down and the iam wants to set up informational pickets.
This could get intetesting, the twu sets up pickets and the iam thinks "its the wrong time" so they decline to endorse or take part in them. I really hope this is not true, how.the hell could they put themselves in this position?
The only pickets should be in front of the union halls for allow the "ASS" to screw us out of a deal that most of us would vote for. The public is not going to side with us with what the company is offering.

He's been around on the boards and has many connections. I see your a new guy on this forum. Welcome to the forum. He may not always post on issues we agree on as a group but he does have knowledge of airline labor and unions. As a side note the President of AMFA is a former AA AMT. It's a small world in aviation.

Not pres. 1AA, he's the National Director of the AMFA National.

Oh! NOW the IAM wants to picket! Interesting indeed. What a clusterfuk this is!!!

Ok “VET” will do, So what’s this i hear the talks have broke off!! What do you know about that? Or you think this is just another tantrum by GP and the other misfits?

I have not been notified as of yet on the talks being done, or broke off, as you say. I will let you know when I hear of any changes. Now, if you want more info on guesses and options coming forth please take the time to travel through the forums past postings within the threads to update yourself and get all the inns and outs of what has taken place so far.
I too will welcome you to the forums and discussions. Just don't come on here as a strong arm newbie questioning people that have been here since the early 2000's about what has or hasn't taken place.
If you are here to gather more info than you are getting from your asso. Then more power to ya. If you are here to deflect and try to destroy the AMFA card drive, then carry yourself elsewhere. Before you question my knowledge, why don't you seek the past on how many times I have sent folks packing. Just a friendly suggesting.