AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

I think you got confused between the company response, and a resulting TA. I can assure you that the company responded.
Again, it is most likely a TA on Thursday.
If it does happen will.we see details or have to wait a week

looks like the phl chapter of the apa passed a resolution that rips into parker and his mngt. team. says they should all be replaced and gives it's reasons.

apparently, pilot protest against aa mngt. in dfw on jan. 29.

the pressure keeps ratcheting up.
Maybe the asso. could call and ask if they could also show up and support the Pilots? F/A's too. Why not? Show solidarity throughout the unions. Support for all. It really will work to the advantage of the employees in the long run.

The performance by the Association has been so horrid that I don't think they can derail the card drive. This has been an awful experience that is a real low point in unionism. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a TA is somehow reached and passed and the card drive succeeds then the AMFA just takes over the new contract. Could work out well for them. Then again as for close to a deal, I won't hold my breath.
Well I hope so.
Correct. If a new T/A and is reached and the new contract is voted in and a successful AMFA vote is done, AMFA will simply "inherit" or "take over" the new contract that was nego by this pathetic asso.

I think you got confused between the company response, and a resulting TA. I can assure you that the company responded.
Again, it is most likely a TA on Thursday.
Ok Timmy. The spot lights are on you and only you at this point. The pressure is on as we all wait for a T/A announcement tomorrow as you quoted as "set in stone".

Ok Timmy. The spot lights are on you and only you at this point. The pressure is on as we all wait for a T/A announcement tomorrow as you quoted as "set in stone".
That's a ton of pressure to put on one guy. It's nail biting time.

I have no clue who the F billy is, but I believe him way more than you and P.Rez and company. This shite that is getting spread is all over the energetic AMFA card drive. I believe 100% Billy who says, as well as you have said "several articles", that the 5 biggies remain open.
BTW, what freakin Thursday are you referring to? Tomorrow? This month?? Next month??? This Q? Next Q?? Next year??? I still believe there is a lot of work left. They just want the membership to believe they are close to slow the card drive down.
He is talking about the first Thursday of never.

Well I hope so.
Correct. If a new T/A and is reached and the new contract is voted in and a successful AMFA vote is done, AMFA will simply "inherit" or "take over" the new contract that was nego by this pathetic asso.
I totally agree with you. All the people I work with want a contract and AMFA afterwards

Reactions: swamt
Not "oh well". If it doesn't happen on the 22nd then take this forum down since the rumors here have no merit and it just fuels a lot of frustration.
My understanding is that the company brought up the yearly raise to reflect more than 2% and another bump along other lines. The fleet contract is suppose to be good. If so, ill be supporting and pushing the union leaders recommendation.
Supposedly, all agcs were called to come to dc this morning for an emergency meeting.