AA Checkerboard System - merged posts

I hear DFW isn't too thrilled with the overtime frenzy here at LGA, 100+ man hours per day this week.Friday clocked in at 140 hours.

PM guys are getting 4 hours early call every day they sign and the AM guys are getting 4 hours post shift, signing for recall and getting called back for another 4.Day off work is running 8 hours plus.

So the CB is not working because the rampers are not cooperating. So what else is new :rolleyes: .

I hear DFW isn't too thrilled with the overtime frenzy here at LGA, 100+ man hours per day this week.Friday clocked in at 140 hours.

PM guys are getting 4 hours early call every day they sign and the AM guys are getting 4 hours post shift, signing for recall and getting called back for another 4.Day off work is running 8 hours plus.
Haven't heard a complaint bout your ot. I know some guys have over 90hrs OT since our new bid eff APR 1st. Quite often the OT list is exhausted. We can't get the help we need to fill holes, so bags miss. Maybe they're just tired of working too much OT.

So the CB is not working because the rampers are not cooperating. So what else is new :rolleyes: .
I just tell the guys "do you job". Mgnt has it so efft up if you do "what they tell you to do, the way they tell you to do it" it will fall apart by itself. Ah sh-t!!! I'm so tired of trying to explain it to them. They don't have a clue and won't lower themselves to listen to the boots on the ground. After all they are mgnt, hired off the street or from HDQ and the only bag they lifted is the one between their... NAH!... I won't go that far.

FM it seems to me that hdq is too big and is dysfunctional.
If you haven't walked a mile in my shoes don't tell me how my bunions feel.

I burned my DFW badge a long time ago when I got my transfer to HDQ, but thanks for the offer.

And no, Bears, my hands aren't tied. I'm not against putting the right manning in the right places. The key is getting it in the right places -- HDQ gives X number of heads for the station. It's up to the station to decide how those FSC heads are divided up between the line, support, bagroom, etc.

Anyone at the stations, PHX, MCI, ATL, PHL, AUS know how CB is affecting the operation? Is it better than before CB or not :p ?

I burned my DFW badge a long time ago when I got my transfer to HDQ, but thanks for the offer.

And no, Bears, my hands aren't tied. I'm not against putting the right manning in the right places. The key is getting it in the right places -- HDQ gives X number of heads for the station. It's up to the station to decide how those FSC heads are divided up between the line, support, bagroom, etc.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OK "E", fair enough !!

But how does AA justify what LGA Fleet Service has informed us, is going on in LGA(MASSIVE OVERTIME) ??????

Inquiring minds would like to know !!

NH/BB's