AA Credit Union Fees

good banks and CUs take care of their best customers, regardless of the size of institution or where it is located. The large global banks all have upgraded service for their best customers and credit unions and local banks and CUs all charge fees for those customers who disproportionately use more services from the bank w/o EXCHANGING value with the bank.

Undoubtedly the reason why most people on this thread say they have no problems w/ their financial institutions is because they understand the requirements necessary for the level of service they expect from their financial institutions and either meet it or exceed it.

Those who do not are the ones who pay extra for those services.

Reactions: 1 person
Pardon my ignorance, but why can't companies, corporations and banks just be happy to break even or just be happy with a comfortably small profit? Humanity (or shall I say CAPITALISM) has become so greedy that it is almost incomprehensible. America especially has engrained in us that if companies, including our own employers, don't make a gazillion dollars in profit, then they are failing big time. As a result of not achieving a bigger profit than before, these companies twist things around to make it look like they are actually loosing billions.

"YOU MUST GROW;" "YOU MUST GET MORE AND MORE;" "IT'S GOT TO BE BIGGER THAN THE BIGGEST FROM LAST TIME AROUND;" "YOU HAVE TO OUTDO YOURSELF EXPONENTIALLY;" otherwise, you are considered to be failing. All of this greed has made the numbers go up on everything.

I would like to see, in my lifetime, the price of the essentials, such as food and water, go back down to pennies. Sadly though, I don't think it's gonna happen. Assuming that we manage to make it to the end of the century without a mayor war, the price of a gallon of gas will be between $20-$50 Dollars. Greed rules the world and I think that it will inevitably lead to a mayor conflict again in the future.

Once again, credit unions, including the AA credit union is non-profit. They aren't making a profit on these fees.

The Credit Union Difference
Because AA Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization, our loan rates are generally lower than those offered by conventional, for-profit financial institutions. Whether it’s for mortgages, vehicles, vacations or education, our members enjoy extremely favorable loan terms. We’re also able to pay higher dividends on deposits and charge lower fees.

https://www.aacredit...reditunion.aspx

Apparently it's ok to expect YOUR service providers to provide YOU with bottom of the barrel priced services, but it's not ok to expect to consumers to expect low cost services from airlines?

Reactions: 1 person
I got a nice $326 dividend payment deposited in my savings account at the credit union.

Latest posts