AA extends 737MAX-related cancellations to Sept.3rd

Ours are now through Oct 3 rd. They will keep finding problems. Boeing could always build NGs, and do a new design based on the 757, with 787 tech.[/QUOTE]

And that's exactly what's been mentioned for the 757 replacement. The carriers have been hollering for a 757 replacement for years...a hybrid between the 737 MAX-10 and a 767.
And many....feel like that program, will be used as leverage for yet another contract extension for Boe to get more back from us. I think it's prophetic, and will not be good.

Boeing felt the need to do the 73 MAX but given the low wing vs Airbus with its high wing AB made out w the NEOs. Question is did they learn a lesson? Its sad that 2 planes went down w 346 lives. Hopefully Boeing will learn from their mistakes n move fwd

BCA never learns....definition of ARROGANCE.
They took the cheaper route, developed the MAX, instead of a whole new airframe(hence the name MAX...)
And the AB NEO is having it's share of engine seal issues...so the champagne has been put away for a while.

Reactions: robbedagain
I understand that Boeing is mega rich but damn can you imagine is going to cost in the end.
All these airlines are going to want money for those planes sitting.

Reactions: iluvaa
There was a video floating around several months ago about shoddy work at the 787 plant. Workers were under cover talking on video stating they would not fly on the 787.

Our Leep engines were having gear box issues, and fuel nozzles issues, before the grounding order came. So this Airplane has issues.
Ok. Thx for info. Remember the DC 10 grounding. Dont recall if it was cargo door latch or something but i believe boein will eventually overcome

Ok. Thx for info. Remember the DC 10 grounding. Dont recall if it was cargo door latch or something but i believe boein will eventually overcome
In 1972 A DC10 crashed for the aft cargo door coming open in flight, when it departed the aircraft , it caused the upper deck floor to collapse and take out the control cables, causing the aircraft to crash. This caused a redesign of the cargo door latch.

There was a video floating around several months ago about shoddy work at the 787 plant. Workers were under cover talking on video stating they would not fly on the 787.

Allegations relating to the 787 Dreamliner have centered on shoddy work and cutting corners at the company’s South Carolina plant.

Latest posts