AA extends 737MAX-related cancellations to Sept.3rd

That the article I read swamt ,maybe there’s another bright mind out there than can get this train wreck back on track.
I realize that a change could be worse but odds seem to make that unlikely.

I would be in favor of Kirby coming back as long as it was part of the deal that Parker goes away forever. AA's biggest goof was letting Kirby go to United. Not only did UAL pony up the $$$ but made him sighn a NCA as they stole him from AA without a NCA.

I would be in favor of Kirby coming back as long as it was part of the deal that Parker goes away forever. AA's biggest goof was letting Kirby go to United. Not only did UAL pony up the $$$ but made him sighn a NCA as they stole him from AA without a NCA.
Maybe that was the plan all along. Get rid of all the talent so when Parker and company screw over the passengers, employees and share holders there will be no one left out there to replace him. Just a thought.

Something is up
78C4DAA5-82E2-46DE-842B-52B77471A23D.jpeg

That the article I read swamt ,maybe there’s another bright mind out there than can get this train wreck back on track.
I realize that a change could be worse but odds seem to make that unlikely.
Doubt anyone is going anywhere and i also don't remember Kirby being Gordon Bethune when he was here.I also remember PHL being a big big problem until Isom came aboard.Be careful what you wish for maybe the next guy wont think we deserve an industry leading contract at least with the amount of employees we have compared to the airlines.Airlines you say are doing so much better

Doubt anyone is going anywhere and i also don't remember Kirby being Gordon Bethune when he was here.I also remember PHL being a big big problem until Isom came aboard.Be careful what you wish for maybe the next guy wont think we deserve an industry leading contract at least with the amount of employees we have compared to the airlines,airlines you say are doing so much better

Doubt anyone is going anywhere and i also don't remember Kirby being Gordon Bethune when he was here.I also remember PHL being a big big problem until Isom came aboard.Be careful what you wish for maybe the next guy wont think we deserve an industry leading contract at least with the amount of employees we have compared to the airlines.Airlines you say are doing so much better
Agree, but if that’s the route a future CEO may take, maybe/hopefully he/she would make it worth it for us old farts to scram...more than that pathetic $65,000. More money and a possible bridge.

Agree, but if that’s the route a future CEO may take, maybe/hopefully he/she would make it worth it for us old farts to scram...more than that pathetic $65,000. More money and a possible bridge.
These guys are sticking around for a while because they chased away any successor. It's the AmericaWest good old boys club.

Agree, but if that’s the route a future CEO may take, maybe/hopefully he/she would make it worth it for us old farts to scram...more than that pathetic $65,000. More money and a possible bridge.[/QU

Parker stated in a town hall that a buyout was offered basically to get yes votes so i doublt youll see anything enticing.
]

These guys are sticking around for a while because they chased away any successor. It's the AmericaWest good old boys club.
When you were in bankruptcy and going through all the cuts which AA executive did you want to retain??

Wasn't my choice and I had no say. That's obvious by the ones that are shredding this airline to the lowest class of service.
And a slow down exasperates the low class service i would imagine

Should be 100K or a full years salary for EO offers. If they really want participation...