Aircraft maint issues

From TWU 591 website: We are scheduled next in New York Oct. 16 thru 19. The company has indicated they want to have a more aggressive schedule in order to reach an agreement.

The company must be getting real antsy to get their outsourcing language in place.

Last edited:
Another excuse to spend union members money. I would love to see the expense reports from all of these outing. Not from the day time activities. But the after hour activities. Such as bar bills and food. Or strip clubs bills made to look like restaurants. I bet not one person on here has EVER taken the time to ask to see the expense reports, not the one that is supposed to be showed at EVERY union meetings. That is just a General Sheet. I mean the Actual expense reports that EVERY board member turns in EVERY month. Before you bash me for saying all of this. Ask your Board Members to produce theirs for all the months they have been in office. Bet you won't get ONE of them to show you it.

We are hurting from the inside we need to give the negoting comm some legs to stand on, I don't like the Twu561 anymore than you do but it's like the fat girl u brought to the prom only girl to dance with ,we got ass kissers like on the 0800 start crew in MIA 777 check crew leader says we not proudicing I say we looking at 40% systemwide if company gets its way, but the crew chief get his OT everday bullshit scam, company man also got a road sign named after him in the hanger, what a suck ass crew.

Last edited:
The union has no support to the negotiation committee cause stations like the MIA boys are helping by with the OT scams, the unlimted OT ,but screwed in the long run, Keep metal going out of hanger on time , why give us anything, the scam boys are happy as can be, the guys on the bottom when they roll their tools out another thought.

Last edited:
The union has no support to the negotiation committee cause stations like the MIA boys are helping by with the OT scams, the unlimted OT ,but screwed in the long run, Keep metal going out of hanger on time , why give us anything, the scam boys are happy as can be, the guys on the bottom when they roll their tools out another thought.
Look at the OT hours for. Mia amts

We are hurting from the inside we need to give the negoting comm some legs to stand on, I don't like the Twu561 anymore than you do but it's like the fat girl u brought to the prom only girl to dance with ,we got ass kissers like on the 0800 start crew in MIA 777 check crew leader says we not proudicing I say we looking at 40% systemwide if company gets its way, but the crew chief get his OT everday bullshit scam, company man also got a road sign named after him in the hanger, what a suck ass crew.

All things considered, the negotiating committee is getting more support than I have ever seen in my 32 years. As far as your random "brown nosers" around the system - that will probably never change. There are a few like that here at DFW as well, who march to their own beat. Overall, I gotta say, most guys are pretty much just doing the bare minimum. Management is clueless - cause most are new, and have no idea of how things could be running with a properly compensated, motivated group.

From TWU 591 website: We are scheduled next in New York Oct. 16 thru 19. The company has indicated they want to have a more aggressive schedule in order to reach an agreement.

The company must be getting real antsy to get their outsourcing language in place.

Our company has been saying the same for the past 5 plus years. They always say they willing to meet anywhere at anytime even on weekends but never agree to do so when our union asks for more dates each month. And now here we are at a stand still with no dates set for rest of year and the mediators have stated she will not schedule another day until one of the sides are ready to move, and it's the company's turn to START doing some movement as they have not as of yet, not one inch. If the company really wants to get this done then they should call the mediator and set the meeting, otherwise we will all see who is the stallers here, the company. Also don't forget that your company and union also promised industry leading contracts, as well as Parker at one time promising Delta plus 7% and where is all that? I really don't believe AA is really serious about getting a deal done ASAP as they claim. It's the same over here with SWA stalling, they are just trying to enjoy the pay freeze for as long as possible is all. Good luck guys, don't believe a word of the company wanting to get this done, we've heard the same for well over 5 years 2 months now with no change until Aug. 16th 2017, over 5 years after the actual start of nego's in 2012.
BTW Rogallo, what month is your all's current contract amendable in 2018? Maybe that's when the com[pany wight start to get a little more serious.

0442C131-4A94-4396-9227-FCC5FE96C298.jpeg

Another excuse to spend union members money. I would love to see the expense reports from all of these outing. Not from the day time activities. But the after hour activities. Such as bar bills and food. Or strip clubs bills made to look like restaurants. I bet not one person on here has EVER taken the time to ask to see the expense reports, not the one that is supposed to be showed at EVERY union meetings. That is just a General Sheet. I mean the Actual expense reports that EVERY board member turns in EVERY month. Before you bash me for saying all of this. Ask your Board Members to produce theirs for all the months they have been in office. Bet you won't get ONE of them to show you it.

Who needs a complicated old expense report when you got one of these babies sittin' around:
http://iamexposed.org/jet.html

We're the IAM and we are rich.

And, Oh by the way, thanks for your support.
http://eagnews.org/union-spends-millions-on-private-jet-for-president/

I was wondering if anyone saw the Philadelphia town hall meeting from August or September. I was watching the Phoenix one and a fleet person what was going on with negotiations. Robert Isom told her things were moving and he and the management what us to have a leading industry contract. The proposal last month was a good deal he says. All I know seems like every time the association meets with the company nothing gets done. I wish next town hall meeting someone would confront Isom.

I was wondering if anyone saw the Philadelphia town hall meeting from August or September. I was watching the Phoenix one and a fleet person what was going on with negotiations. Robert Isom told her things were moving and he and the management what us to have a leading industry contract. The proposal last month was a good deal he says. All I know seems like every time the association meets with the company nothing gets done. I wish next town hall meeting someone would confront Isom.
And then what?

Latest posts

Back