Aircraft maint issues

We will get them in section 6 negotiations coming in sept 2018..
This gives parker and is boys a scape goat. our ASS has been out negotiated again.

We will get them in section 6 negotiations coming in sept 2018..
This gives parker and is boys a scape goat. our ASS has been out negotiated again.

I’m sure someone like yourself would have prudently acquiesced and settled capitulating to whatever terms the Company demanded of you right?

Gettin' played!
fiddle.JPG

Johnson earned his Master of Business Administration and Juris Doctor from the University of California, Berkeley, and a Bachelor of Arts in economics from California State University, Sacramento.

Steve Johnson is Executive Vice President – Corporate Affairs. He is responsible for corporate and legal affairs, government and regulatory affairs, labor relations, real estate and airport affairs and for outreach to the business communities in cities that American serves.

Previously, Johnson served as executive vice president – Corporate and Government Affairs. Prior to joining the airline, Johnson was a partner at Indigo Partners LLC, a private equity firm specializing in acquisitions and strategic investments in the airline, air finance and aerospace industries. He was responsible for the development of Tiger Airways, Spirit Airlines and Wizz Air. Johnson was with Indigo from 2003 until 2009 and served as director of Wizz Air Holdings PLC.

Between 1995 and 2003, Johnson held a variety of positions with America West Holdings Corporation prior to its merger with US Airways Group, including executive vice president – Corporate. Prior to joining America West, Johnson served as senior vice president and general counsel at GPA Group PLC. He was also an attorney at the Seattle-based law firm Bogle & Gates, where he specialized in corporate and aircraft finance and taxation.

So the union complains constantly that they want higher up players at the table and the company does just that and "oh look at the horrors" is the unions response..

So the union complains constantly that they want higher up players at the table and the company does just that and "oh look at the horrors" is the unions response..

I think we want Parker or Isom who are really the decision makers. Not some pinhead that no ones ever even heard of that’s ripped off 30 Million in value in the last 4 years.

Seriously I’ve never even heard of this guy. Who the hell is he?

This ASSociation is the problem.
This F-c-ers should have never entered into negotiations until they had their **** together.
so now 1/3 is holding 2/3 hostage.
The healthcare issue will never be resolved, The IAM has better healthcare then the pilots, flight attendants and management and TWU. Never going to happen, give it up Tito Pantola "Sito Pantoja".
I blame the leaders of TWU for continuing with this ASSociation.
I think a card drive is in order.
This guy that presumably stormed out of the room probably realized he was talking to a bunch of uneducated morons.

Very first post from the OP of the "New and improved 2.0 version" fleet thread.

"This topic has been up multiple times over the years and is highly important to be continued until we find ourselves at least one day finally at the conclusion of JCBA talks.

Let’s see if we can at least try to stay on topic, LMAO".

"And no I’m not interested in this meandering over to the Maintenance thread"

I guess old habits are hard to break!
As far as the IAM healthcare , you guys have the same problem as us, we have basically the same healthcare as all the other groups , and unfortunately sounds like you will end up with what American has. However don't just give it away get something for it, more pay, more holidays, better pay working the holidays, better match on 401k or whatever retirement plan you guys end up with.

The IAM Healthcare survived three rounds of concessions in two different bankruptcies, a JCBA in 2008 with the HP merger and the Section 6 CBAs of 2018.

This company is making record profits, no concessions needed.

As far as the IAM healthcare , you guys have the same problem as us, we have basically the same healthcare as all the other groups , and unfortunately sounds like you will end up with what American has. However don't just give it away get something for it, more pay, more holidays, better pay working the holidays, better match on 401k or whatever retirement plan you guys end up with.
I would agree with many that this should be a 'No Concession" contract with the money AA is making. Looking at what the other work groups settled for, it makes it less likely that the US Healthcare will survive any work group. If this is what causes a section 6, then I would be willing to bet it would be gone. As for it going away now, maybe the Association or AA did offer something in return, but we will never know as most Association updates are worthless and not very transparent.

Latest posts