Aircraft maint issues

If that Facebook info is true. My take on it is, money and benefits for jobs and buying yes votes from people that won't have to work under that contract. Bunch of crap.

Just checked my @AA.com email. It is there.

Like I said earlier, trade money and benefits for jobs and buying yes votes from people that won't have to work under that contract.

The past AA was no raises or benefit enhancements to keep jobs. But guess what, they eventually took those jobs anyway.

I agree about fighting for the medical, bUT let's not forget that for several years our IAM coworkers have been enjoying an all in contract that's around 10% more than what we get. We are at the bottom but they ate not, and every day that goes by without a contract this injustice continues, and the IAM obviously has no problem with that, in fact they sat out the TWU demonstrations, had members crash town hall netting praising Doug Parker and only now when their IAMNPF and far superior medical is on the line do they express any willingness to fight. Besides, didn't the original Association agreement say that every two years the chair would switch to the other union? Isn't that two years up? We need for either the TWU to step up, or its time for us to step out of this Association , enough is enough.
All very good points Bob. Yes the IAM has done everything they could to keep us where we are and they do not deserve our support because we certainly did not get theirs. You are also correct they had morons kissing Isom's a$$ at the town hall and singing Parker's praises. But I just don't think it's right for us to allow them concessions. Not saying anyone should agree with me but I'm just saying is all. I'm a no vote for many reasons and the medical is just one. I also am not going to vote yes for the broken IAMNPF and I also do not trust the association on that. I also have grown to mistrust Gary Peterson. He got his international job and so he was bought and could do what others have done before and sell us out to pad his own nest egg. Peterson has already given away things without discussion or consulting local presidents that are affected by this stuff. What about medical for retirees? United can use saved sick time to pay for theirs right? Spread the word and convince as many as you can that this is crap. But we also need to find a way to get rid of the association as we cannot trust the IAM or the TWU. But nice to know the company figures fifteen years of concessions are worth $3K a piece. We lost two hundred times that.

Seems to me that AA getting forced into the IAMNPF was not true. Looks like AA doesn't even want any part of it.

Oh and ALL of those Mechanics on this board screaming bloody murder over and over and over. LMAO, Oops.

At LUS, you can use unused sick time towards medical after you retiree.
That was not included in the company's info. Might be another concession for you guys. If they didn't mention it then I would say it's not there. Nobody else at AA has any kind of retiree medical option so I would think they would not allow any AMTs to have it either. Just a guess.

And what go five and a half years like you?

You don’t do a card drive in negotiations as the company will park them

Maybe you need a card drive at WN.
Now 700 , there you go with attacks, I didn't tell you what union, but you guys would have better results if you were all in the same union!!! :)

And what go five and a half years like you?

You don’t do a card drive in negotiations as the company will park them

Maybe you need a card drive at WN.
Speak for your self 700 I see the IAM game f the twu members. I’m ready to sign a card yeah AMFA has been in talks with southwest for over 5 years . But they have it better at sw then us twu guys do. Yes our pay bumped but we only get 5 days sick first day each occurrence at 1/2 pay. 1.5 on 5 holidays no double and a half no double time on overtime either . The IAM never has backed us TWU members. I can go to amfa site and see what they and the company talked about. Twu I can not. I’m sick of the twu crap it’s got worse with the iam now screwing us. And south west like AA want to many give backs . But I see AMFA Has gave in some trying to get southwest to move some. So you can take your iam love and AMFA hate and put it you know where . Just liked the iam screwed Boeing pension not even in bk. With there cheap second vote after Boeing iam members turned it down on first vote.

I read thru the companys attempt at direct negotiations. Its not even close! Try again,

What I see in the amt think tank is, send them back into negotiations until we get everything we think we are entitled to. Just like 2010!!!!!

We lost everything and gained nothing. Just in line premium alone we have EACH lost out on over $40k !!!!

Pilots didn’t get USair medical but we will?

It kills me listening to guys saying by the book (what AA requires us to do)so we can have power like the pilots.

Pilots are professionals all the time and by the book all the time, when they’re upset they don’t work OT. Mention that to some AMT, they look at you like you just kicked a puppy. Just heard a union guy saying he doesn’t want transfers coming because it will ruin his 6 days. Union brothers taking care of union brothers.

The real question is, what are we asking for?

Back