Aircraft maint issues

The Democrats money laundering scheme needs to come to an end.

Every UNION member should support this.

EVERY

SINGLE

ONE

Hey AA'ers, we are being told we have a T/A and announcement will be some time tomorrow. Will follow up with the details as I get them.

Congratulations, long overdue. I look forward to seeing the details. Unfortunately for us at AA, I believe we are 18 months or so away from an eventual mediated deal.

Congratulations, long overdue. I look forward to seeing the details. Unfortunately for us at AA, I believe we are 18 months or so away from an eventual mediated deal.
Thank you, hopefully we can conclude it, and move on. How is the money fund going? I hope you guys don't go as long as we have.

Even though I know you’re not one of them. For the Fleet rock throwers if it does take 18 more months we’re going to be dragged out along with you when we could be finished way earlier IMO.

Even though I know you’re not one of them. For the Fleet rock throwers if it does take 18 more months we’re going to be dragged out along with you when we could be finished way earlier IMO.

i`m thinking we are going to section 6. Figure it will take about 6 months before we get to mediated talks. Another 12 months to reach a mediated deal. LUS will lose medical and LAA will lose scope/jobs. Just my opinion. I hope I`m wrong.

i`m thinking we are going to section 6. Figure it will take about 6 months before we get to mediated talks. Another 12 months to reach a mediated deal. LUS will lose medical and LAA will lose scope/jobs. Just my opinion. I hope I`m wrong.

And again I’ll say if you’re right I believe that Fleet will be put on the back burner for issues in regards to Maintenance? It’s beginning to happen already. Fleet isn’t even being mentioned any more. It’s all been about Maintenance lately. The last meetings were about Maintenance and the ones this week I believe are as well.

And again I’ll say if you’re right I believe that Fleet will be put on the back burner for issues in regards to Maintenance? It’s beginning to happen already. Fleet isn’t even being mentioned any more. It’s all been about Maintenance lately. The last meetings were about Maintenance and the ones this week I believe are as well.

Yeah, who knows. Meetings with the company wrap up today and a town hall in Tulsa. Sure to give us more to discuss and argue about for the rest of the week.

But Maintenance blames fleet, maybe you guys should contribute to their go fund me page, then the Evil Empire aka Association as Swampy and others call it, can be rid of the mechanics and concentrate on Fleet. Just saying Weazzz! :)

But Maintenance blames fleet, maybe you guys should contribute to their go fund me page, then the Evil Empire aka Association as Swampy and others call it, can be rid of the mechanics and concentrate on Fleet. Just saying Weazzz! :)

I don’t subscribe to divide and let the Corporations conquer myself. The more divided all of us are no matter what color shirt you wear the weaker it makes all of us. The Supreme Court ruling today though proves people can’t figure that out yet. They forgot History.

We were told way back that the co. will email us the t/a and the numbers, so we wait for that. Once it's all out I'm pretty sure there will be links on the AMFA National web site.

I know of 2 mediators you guys can pick as they should be available now that we have the t/a... LOL. Just kidding. If you guys use our mediators be prepared for 2-4 years longer.

Back