Aircraft maint issues

I don't like what our version has become, you guys can have whoever you want. I have never heard of them, so that's why I asked?

upload_2018-6-22_13-47-26.jpeg

I don't like what our version has become, you guys can have whoever you want. I have never heard of them, so that's why I asked?

Tried a Google search for AMP with Aircraft Mechanics Union and it’s turning up nothing?

It’s probably something still on the drawing board?

Reactions: B737 driver
Tried a Google search for AMP with Aircraft Mechanics Union and it’s turning up nothing?

It’s probably something still on the drawing board?
I was thinking it was an inhouse union like American Maintenance Professionals. That would be a true independent union, like SWAPA, they would control everything. Not just feeding money to a lawfirm. They also wouldn't have to worry about non American Airlines employees being on their negotiating committee.If that's what they can get and make it work, more power to them.

I was thinking it was an inhouse union like American Maintenance Professionals. That would be a true independent union, like SWAPA, they would control everything. Not just feeding money to a lawfirm. They also wouldn't have to worry about non American Airlines employees being on their negotiating committee.If that's what they can get and make it work, more power to them.

I have to revert back to this comment.

Without the IAM guys and Title 2 it will be a waste of time and money.

Well if the people don't get behind it, and it fails then they have no right to complain. That's like complaining about the people in office, but never bothering to vote.

They can keep advocating that Card Drive lingo here forever and a day but it’s all talk since all they say is they should “start” a Card Drive rather than saying they have one “ongoing” right now.

What did Rocky say to Clubber Lang in that second fight?

“Go For It”

Hmmm, for some reason I couldn't find a website for AMP, or any kind of go fund me effort to pay for a drive.
Well that's why I asked who they were? I must say if you can create your own in house Union , you guys alone would have more members than AMFA, with us and Alaska there are only 3900 members.