Aircraft maint issues

We didn't "take"anything your union gave it up and we had to do the function Look at my name Im a 78 hire do you honesty think I want work added to my job?
Yes Al, the union did give it up. The question this time around will be "what" will be given up this time around...

After our latest update today I will reinforce my opinion. Fleet Service is and will continue to be Aircraft Maintenance's issue. So now fleet service has a serious scope issue and maintenance is on hold from further progress in negotiations.

After our latest update today I will reinforce my opinion. Fleet Service is and will continue to be Aircraft Maintenance's issue. So now fleet service has a serious scope issue and maintenance is on hold from further progress in negotiations.

SIGN THOSE CARDS, BABY SIGN!

That dues argument never holds water. If you make $50 and I make $30, the Union gets more money from you then they do from me so it’s ridiculous that they want to lose more of you and gain more of me.

Exactly...now we can give it to a TWU Fleet P/T guy for even less...

And don’t say that the Union just ups our ranks in Fleet to make up for the loss because you know that’s also BS. The Company will NEVER overstaff and pay for that so the Union can gain more dues.

It’s the Company who continues to try and shift work down the ladder to save costs, not any Union.

Same thing applies to AE (Envoy) Workers.

SWAMT I am told it is recommended to vote no on the AMFA TA. Do you think it will pass anyway?
It meets my requirements, so who knows. That is alot of money on the table. The reason for the No vote recommendation, is the raises in their opinion is to low for what they perceive as our productivity. I don't think we are any more productive then American or Delta. Some people think we need to be paid higher than other Airlines. However we kept our scope, so we still have double time and triple time, so the earning potential is there if you want the overtime. So either way it will be close. The people who want to vote no, do not care about going to year 7. People like me, who want to vote yes, do not want to go 7 years for a raise.

It meets my requirements, so who knows. That is alot of money on the table. The reason for the No vote recommendation, is the raises in their opinion is to low for what they perceive as our productivity. I don't think we are any more productive then American or Delta. Some people think we need to be paid higher than other Airlines. However we kept our scope, so we still have double time and triple time, so the earning potential is there if you want the overtime. So either way it will be close. The people who want to vote no, do not care about going to year 7. People like me, who want to vote yes, do not want to go 7 years for a raise.
VOTE YES ON WHAT?

SWAMT I am told it is recommended to vote no on the AMFA TA. Do you think it will pass anyway?
Not sure at this point.
Before AMFA RS's I would say yes it would have passed. After AMFA RS's as well as company puppets on floor trying to sell current offer, I would have to say way more are now voting no. Will it be enough to get voted down? No one really knows.
The unions economist did a fantastic job of explaining everything. Matter fact, he, even proved to the company how their snap up % and the no raise in 2018 and 2023 would save the company millions upon millions down the road because the company would not run the numbers with compounding figures included. He really did make the company side look bad, but they knew what they were doing, they were just hoping our side would never catch it. Now that we have and was very well explained a bunch of earlier yes votes have in fact switched to no's.
My honest opinion is that it will get voted down, I just hope it will get a huge no vote and send the co. and AMFA back to the table.
I will be voting no when I get my ballot in the mail.
Our tally will be done 18th Sep. I will keep you posted.

Not sure at this point.
Before AMFA RS's I would say yes it would have passed. After AMFA RS's as well as company puppets on floor trying to sell current offer, I would have to say way more are now voting no. Will it be enough to get voted down? No one really knows.
The unions economist did a fantastic job of explaining everything. Matter fact, he, even proved to the company how their snap up % and the no raise in 2018 and 2023 would save the company millions upon millions down the road because the company would not run the numbers with compounding figures included. He really did make the company side look bad, but they knew what they were doing, they were just hoping our side would never catch it. Now that we have and was very well explained a bunch of earlier yes votes have in fact switched to no's.
My honest opinion is that it will get voted down, I just hope it will get a huge no vote and send the co. and AMFA back to the table.
I will be voting no when I get my ballot in the mail.
Our tally will be done 18th Sep. I will keep you posted.
Best of luck to all you guys over there.