Aircraft maint issues

I read somewhere last week that the association had discussed with the mediator/company to define what Delta+3% was. To include the better Delta profit sharing pay out. Anyone else read that? It would be helpful to know the associations definition. What is that hourly number? What does the Delta profit sharing equate to hourly? Over 3 years in and we still don't have these basics known.

I read somewhere last week that the association had discussed with the mediator/company to define what Delta+3% was. To include the better Delta profit sharing pay out. Anyone else read that? It would be helpful to know the associations definition. What is that hourly number? What does the Delta profit sharing equate to hourly? Over 3 years in and we still don't have these basics known.
Where did you read anything like that?

“At the end of business Tuesday Klima, Peterson and Reagan gave us a detailed review of the financial positions and what Delta plus means as of today’s date including Delta’s profit sharing plan”

Dale Danker.

Dvlhog if you notice Dale didn’t use the Delta + 3% line that the Company has used. All I can say is that the Association asked for more than 3%.

I think finalizing wages is the last item to be finished before it’s sent out to us for a vote.

“At the end of business Tuesday Klima, Peterson and Reagan gave us a detailed review of the financial positions and what Delta plus means as of today’s date including Delta’s profit sharing plan”

Dale Danker.

Dvlhog if you notice Dale didn’t use the Delta + 3% line that the Company has used. All I can say is that the Association asked for more than 3%.

I think finalizing wages is the last item to be finished before it’s sent out to us for a vote.

Thx Weez.

Sure is. And when we're made whole again with our new industry leading JCBA I'll gladly leave and let the newbies take over!

How can the mechanics be made whole when there is Delta's profit-sharing year after year and with our negotiators resisting to match us with United's vacation allotment?
It is going to be hard enough to match wages and other benefits.

Dale Danker.

And that's a good thing. I hope they stick with the original promise of D or U plus 7% whichever is higher. Very glad to hear they are asking more than the 3% above.

Recently on here someone told me that Delta top out was at $53.50 hr now. Not counting profit sharing of course.

At UA we are at $50.04 top for a swing shift guy so that includes .51 shift diff. This also includes 1.20 hr for 40 hrs week towards benefit costs or you can select payment to you. They call that veba. So after 40 hrs a week that 1.20 goes away.

And gee whiz info-- My bud at Fedex says they are at $57 hr.

I believe TOS for a Delta AMT is $49.92. $44.92 base pay + $5.00 license pay as of 10-01-18.

Looks like more movement in the system. Additional LAA AMT bids are on the board.

Here's the latest after 2 days back at the table. We go back to the table in 2 weeks as they didn't reach an agreeable deal...

AMFA - SWA Technician Negotiations Update #71
January 25, 2019 -- As you will recall, we presented the Company with a streamlined proposal in November 2018 intended to reach a prompt agreement. The full details of our November proposal can be found in Negotiations Update #70. We were hopeful the Company would respond in similar fashion and focus on reaching a deal that could promptly be voted upon by you. However, the Company proposed an 18.25% snap up to wages effective April 1, 2019, and three percent (3%) raises in the out years with an amendable date of August 16, 2023.
Read More

Just a reminder:
All Forums are open for any member to post, regardless of carrier affiliation or job title.

Latest posts

Back