Aircraft Maintenance and support under Trump

xUT

Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
SanFranFreako, KommieFornia
When will everyone start complaining about the outsourcing of aircraft maintenance being sent overseas?
Where will the union leadership (sic) and workers (including us 'outsourced') people going to petition the Gooberment about outsourcing our jobs in aircraft maintenance?

Where is the outrage?
Trump is here for US, make him work for US!

(Too bad no Merikans overhaul his plane... Just saying... :eek: )

NOW is the time to move!

unfortunately I didn't see any aviation unions there meeting with him along with the others

XUT,
My question to you is, why plant this flag now???
Where was this outrage for the last 8 years when Obama had the reigns, largely with the help of union money and efforts?
Name one thing O did for airlines.

Also, Trump allowing these pipelines that Obama refused to will be dramatically more help to the airlines than anything Obama did for airlines in his 8 years , and Trump is still just in his first week in office.

XUT,
Where was this outrage for the last 8 years when Obama had the reigns, largely with the help of union money and efforts?

Also, Trump allowing these pipelines that Obama refused to will be dramatically more help to the airlines than anything Obama did for airlines in his 8 years , and Trump is still just in his first week in office.
REally? The costs of building a pipeline while oil prices are so low in order to bring crude oil to Houston to be refined and exported will help the airlines? How? Will our oil help Lufthansa? Air France? JAL? Emirates?

REally? The costs of building a pipeline while oil prices are so low in order to bring crude oil to Houston to be refined and exported will help the airlines? How? Will our oil help Lufthansa? Air France? JAL? Emirates?

Got to get it to market no matter where it's going in the end. Pipeline is cheaper in the long run than overland transportation any day.

The Trumpinator will have a mega media extravaganza getting the Indians to leave when they start up once again.

Got to get it to market no matter where it's going in the end. Pipeline is cheaper in the long run than overland transportation any day.

The Trumpinator will have a mega media extravaganza getting the Indians to leave when they start up once again.
If I ran an oil company, and oil was cheap, why would I want to invest money to transport oil that won't be shipped until much later on? And still exported? Will the money fairies in the Trump government cut food stamps and starve babies to spend the money on the pipeline?

If I ran an oil company, and oil was cheap, why would I want to invest money to transport oil that won't be shipped until much later on? And still exported? Will the money fairies in the Trump government cut food stamps and starve babies to spend the money on the pipeline?

Poor babies................

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article77078947.html

http://freebeacon.com/issues/dead-people-doled-2-6-billion-worth-food-stamps/

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/...raids-related-to-16-million-food-stamp-fraud/

https://ihavethetruth.com/2016/12/14/14-busted-for-16-million-welfare-fraud-guess-who/

Last two links cover the same bust but offer an interesting question.

You are beyond a libtard...you are a full blown idiot without a clue MAGA get rid of our retarded population!

How can I put this without insulting you? You are an idiot, nuf sed! hope that helps!!!

How can I put this without insulting you? You are an idiot, nuf sed! hope that helps!!!

Great. Now...how can spending money to get an oil that costs more to extract than "regular oil" (which is pretty cheap right now, going to help the airlines? Is it "buy American at a higher price because our president said it's making America great again"? Wouldn't the airlines just pass that increased cost on to the middle class...in effect, pricing them out of the pool of potential customers?

FWIW -I learned in debate class that when one resorts to personal insults i.e. "libtard" or "retard" or "idiot", it pretty much means that you are out of talking points and you only make yourself look foolish.

We have more oil than Sadom Arabia. Our dependence on our invaders becomes null and void!

You're right we do. The bulk of it will cost MORE than we pay for that A-rab oil, and most of that oil that we drill will be piped to Houston to be refined....and shipped overseas. We won't see it. That's the purpose of the pipeline....to take OUR oil, refine it, and EXPORT it.

XUT,

Thanks Traymark,

I laughed so hard at your ignorant reply it took me awhile to think about it.

FYI, I voted for Trump so don't get your panties in a wad.

Trump is against outsourcing, I don't GAF what DemoRATS and/or RepubliRATS could never do or even care about us.
If your A$$Clown Onions don't step up to this last opportunity to bring work back to US then all is lost.
Better pack your bags and work at Denny's!
I have been an advocate for aviation workers for more than 40 years. Where the **** have you been?

I used to post here and other sites under my own name and when I was shown the door at the Lazy'U, I could not find a job 'anywhere' as the 'interweebs' had my info.

Yes, I paid a heavy price for supporting 'any' union and AMFA.

I can never work in aviation again,what have you done?

Last edited: