Aircraft Maintenance and support under Trump

Great. Now...how can spending money to get an oil that costs more to extract than "regular oil" (which is pretty cheap right now, going to help the airlines? Is it "buy American at a higher price because our president said it's making America great again"? Wouldn't the airlines just pass that increased cost on to the middle class...in effect, pricing them out of the pool of potential customers?

FWIW -I learned in debate class that when one resorts to personal insults i.e. "libtard" or "retard" or "idiot", it pretty much means that you are out of talking points and you only make yourself look foolish.
Don't get it do you? Oil is cheap because the Saudis have an agenda. With President Trump's agenda how long before the Saudis use oil to move forward their agenda? Expect higher prices? Why? The USA has more oil than most of the ME! You continue to entertain me with your ignorance but you are truly beyond sad in that intelligence is wasted on you.

Great. Now...how can spending money to get an oil that costs more to extract than "regular oil" (which is pretty cheap right now, going to help the airlines? Is it "buy American at a higher price because our president said it's making America great again"? Wouldn't the airlines just pass that increased cost on to the middle class...in effect, pricing them out of the pool of potential customers?

FWIW -I learned in debate class that when one resorts to personal insults i.e. "libtard" or "retard" or "idiot", it pretty much means that you are out of talking points and you only make yourself look foolish.
This quote is gold and I will take advantage....

The libtard takes a debate class to justify a response to a libtard moment? Dude, you got gypped! Get double your money back! ...that is IF you have a pair. My guess-EUNUCH. You defend your master's harem well. Now bow to your master, dhimmi.

OK, who thinks KC will give a dumb response to this because a fool never learns????

This quote is gold and I will take advantage....

The libtard takes a debate class to justify a response to a libtard moment? Dude, you got gypped! Get double your money back! ...that is IF you have a pair. My guess-EUNUCH. You defend your master's harem well. Now bow to your master, dhimmi.

OK, who thinks KC will give a dumb response to this because a fool never learns????

Tard. Tard. Tard tard tard.. Loser. Tard. Tard tard tard tard. Libtard. tard. Tard Tard Tard.

I think I heard that on Bill Buckley's Firing LIne years ago.

Tard. Tard. Tard tard tard.. Loser. Tard. Tard tard tard tard. Libtard. tard. Tard Tard Tard.

I think I heard that on Bill Buckley's Firing LIne years ago.
And yet you continue to ignore the obvious? Bravo but we're not laughing with you, we are really laughing AT you!

LOL!
We can talk these stories every day. How asinine is the 'membership?
After AMFA was voted in at the Lazy'U, I went to the back shops handing out informational flyers, one worker asked me if they will finally get a shop rep, I said ' of course, that would be you!'
Not sure but I think I smelled ammonia as he pissed his pants.... :eek:
I'm sure you did smell it as you are very familiar with that smell and no doubt that taste. Couldn't resist, you left yourself wide open for that one. Now I will stay off the thread you started

Last edited:
Will the money fairies in the Trump government cut food stamps and starve babies to spend the money on the pipeline?
KCFlyer, you don't appear to be a stupid person but your thought process suggest just that. Once we get illegal immigrants and this refugee situation under control there will be lots of money for your starving babies. Not that it should be a concern for the federal government. Once again that should fall on the states. This pipeline you despise so much, provides jobs so people can feed their babies without government assistance. I'm sure that's an alien thought for you. Loved the way Trump demanded that American steel be used for the pipeline.