Alabama 29, Florida 15

Ifly2 said:
Ahhh...
That's just on breaks from the chores and in-between the guitars and fun stuff.
I can still work, and pretty hard, but not non-stop these days.
I'm not trying to beat up on anyone. I am mostly responding to the mindless parroting of faux-conservative radio-talk, the bobbleheads' video bumper-stickers, and bloggers' slogans.
Yeah, I'll engage in a bit of mental nipple-twistin' now and then.
That's just for fun
Occasionally, there is even a bit of a real dialogue, and you are one of the few capable of that. Sometimes.
I am really much more conservative than it probably seems, in the classic liberal/libertarian manner. Definitely not in the modern GOP sense, with its unholy alliance with the Religious Right and devotion to distinctly non conservative ideas. Also definitely not of the Party First contingent. They are both given over to crony capitalism and re-election over principle.
What a joke. You're about as hard left as the rest of the LWNJ's here.

Because I believe and say that ALL of Everyone's rights are just as important as ANY of Anyone's?

Because I read, and listen to the lessons of history, rather than merely parrot the radical right media?

Yeah, right...

LOL

Is about time for a cartoon, isn't it?

Reactions: 1 person
Ifly2 said:
Ahhh...

That's just on breaks from the chores and in-between the guitars and fun stuff.

I can still work, and pretty hard, but not non-stop these days.

I'm not trying to beat up on anyone. I am mostly responding to the mindless parroting of faux-conservative radio-talk, the bobbleheads' video bumper-stickers, and bloggers' slogans.

Yeah, I'll engage in a bit of mental nipple-twistin' now and then.

That's just for fun

Occasionally, there is even a bit of a real dialogue, and you are one of the few capable of that. Sometimes.

I am really much more conservative than it probably seems, in the classic liberal/libertarian manner. Definitely not in the modern GOP sense, with its unholy alliance with the Religious Right and devotion to distinctly non conservative ideas. Also definitely not of the Party First contingent. They are both given over to crony capitalism and re-election over principle.

Sorry but you left the door wide open on that one.....LOL

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts