ALPA/USAPA Topic for week of 1/24 to 1/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
USAPA MISLEADING THEIR FOLLOWERS ....

I appreciate that you qoute the ALPA fast read or the ALPA FPL funded ACPC.

Some folks in ALPA just don't seem quick on the uptake. They simply do not appear to know how to establish trust (Perhaps that has never been their intent.) Look at the CLT reps who call a National cheer leading meeting but refuse to call a LEC meeting and face up to a recall. The highest ALPA reps had time to coordinate their schedule to come to a cheer leading meeting but didn't have time to tell the lowly CLT LEC to meet and put the issue of recall behind them?

The whole premise behind a recall or a decert effort is that the electorate does NOT trust the elected. Letters sent out by leaders that find themselves in such a predicament or disadvantage of position might want to address the perception of their own integrity before they venture out to persuade the electorate's perception of other's.

Not sure which part's the funniest...but I'm leaning towards "ALPA-Backed Seniority Integration Legislation Protects Pilots,..... ."

"THE ONLY LOSS WILL BE YOUR CAREER NOW DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT?" Comes in a close second though :lol: I never realized that you had such awesome power :blink:

Spin it, flip it, turn it or twist it any way you like but truth be told you are are misleading people into thinking you and usapa can magically change legislation which you can not!! Your rhetoric reminds us on the west those of us who took the time to read and follow the daily transcripts how your east guy came back everyday with events that never transpired!!! You were mislead by your MEC then by your merger committee and now you seek to mislead yet again with promises you simply can not deliver. I urge all to research the LAW on this subject as it is clear to anyone who bothers to pay attention!!!

USAPA equals MISLEAD PILOTS, AGAIN!!!

Not sure which part's the funniest...but I'm leaning towards "ALPA-Backed Seniority Integration Legislation Protects Pilots,..... ."

"THE ONLY LOSS WILL BE YOUR CAREER NOW DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT?" Comes in a close second though :lol: I never realized that you had such awesome power :blink:

So, does usapa not guarantee DOH for all future mergers?

Does this new law not say "binding Arbitration"?

What if usapa usairways meges with independent jetblue, how is usapa going to enforce doh?

Spin it, flip it, turn it or twist it any way you like but truth be told you are are misleading people into thinking you and usapa can magically change legislation which you can not!!

Okay. Which or what legislation is USAPA trying to change?

No vote, no contract. I will hammer that point ad infinitum.

End,

Well, it may be as you say, but why are you insistent that the process should not go forward? Let us negotiate a joint contract and put it to a vote. If it does not pass, then work on accords to make it pass. Let the process work.

However, we vote TOGETHER ON ONE CONTRACT! A combined contract.

If we vote USAPA we have one group. We negotiate one contract and we vote as ONE GROUP.

I do not disagree that we would vote as a single group for a joint contract if usapa where to win a representation election. I do though disagree that the two groups would lose their identity and rights prior to a joint contract under usapa. (this also in my opinion includes the Nicolau award)

I think that the usapa organizers also came to this conclusion as evidenced by the change in the representational structure proposed. The initial structure was described as a seniority block system. The usapa group saw that this type of representative structure would not work with two separate pilot groups that require representation and administration for their respective collective bargaining agreements. It would be rather difficult for an east pilot to represent and argue for a west pilot in a contract violation to management, and the same for a west pilot representing an east pilot. Hence the change to a domicile system that mirrors the ALPA structure. Because in the best case scenario it will be many months before a combined contract will be up for ratification if usapa wins and in the worst case years, and our ever persistent managerial group has no qualms about interpreting or even ignoring the contract as they see fit to do.

So, does usapa not guarantee DOH for all future mergers?

Does this new law not say "binding Arbitration"?

What if usapa usairways meges with independent jetblue, how is usapa going to enforce doh?

The've got no answers other than date of hire!! They feel that the laws don't apply to them because they are the mighty usapa!! Huge let down coming again for the east pilot group. Talking to them is like trying to convince the palestanians the stop the senseless fighting. People keep dying and country is a mess but they are right you know :rolleyes: I give LCC 2yrs then liquidation, no doubt in my mind...

Spin it, flip it, turn it or twist it any way you like but truth be told you are are misleading people into thinking you and usapa can magically change legislation which you can not!!

Speaking of "Spin it, flip it, turn it or twist it any way you like.." Who said anything about changing legislation?..besides yourself that is?

"They feel that the laws don't apply to them because they are the mighty usapa!!" Not at all the case good sir. As you're discovering to your evident discomfort; the laws indeed apply to all, including the right to change representation when it's proven desireable to do so.

"I give LCC 2yrs then liquidation, no doubt in my mind... " Well..that settles everything then..so why worry? ;) You've posted an abundance of variations on "Gimme my Nic!..or I'lll hold my breah 'till I turn blue!" This is merely the latest derivative. Either that or our careers are down the drain without immediate and total surrender to Alpa-Nic..or, as it seems in your case ALLPanic.

blah blah blah
My God man, don't you ever stop posting for a minute to eat or sleep?

What did you ever do with yourself while you were in the cornfield? That little forced break must have been quite a harrowing experience for you and your poor family.

My God man, don't you ever stop posting for a minute to eat or sleep?

What did you ever do with yourself while you were in the cornfield? That little forced break must have been quite a harrowing experience for you and your poor family.

My last little break was actually due to taking a lovely vacation. Thanks for your deep concern though. As per "blah blah blah"...Even the most primative excuse for an "attorney" should know better than to intentionally misquote anyone :lol: I'm flattered that you're so concerned with my health and diet good sister, and I wish you the best...honestly.

Thank you again for yet another of your very insightfull legal opinions :unsure: You've proven an admirable advocate for Alpa.

I'm flattered that you're so concerned with my health and diet good sister, and I wish you the best...honestly.
I'm not concerned for your health so much as I am in awe that you find so much time to post, have the patience to say the same thing over and over (and over and over and over), and yet take so many words to say so little.

But this is my last comment on the matter. I don't want to get in trouble with the moderators so I will go back to ignoring you. Have fun playing with yourself.

..I am in awe that you find so much time to post, ...

I hadn't noticed his prolific posting. I don't have the time to read all the posts like you. I am in awe. :lol:

Oh, yeah. Its not about Nicolau. Its about trust. And if I had to bet I would put my money on the fact that it is too late to regain it. :up:

I hadn't noticed his prolific posting. I don't have the time to read all the posts like you. I am in awe. :lol:
Wrong (again). I had him on ignore for some time. But when I saw post after post after post from him after his "vacation" I thought maybe he had something new to say. So I looked at one post and saw that wasn't the case.

But as I said, he's back on ignore.

I'm not concerned for your health so much as I am in awe that you find so much time to post, have the patience to say the same thing over and over (and over and over and over), and yet take so many words to say so little.

But this is my last comment on the matter. I don't want to get in trouble with the moderators so I will go back to ignoring you. Have fun playing with yourself.

"But this is my last comment on the matter" Say it isn't so dear. Unrequited love's a miserable and torturous thing for any human heart to endure...heavy sigh. I'll do my best to survive each hour and every day though :eek:

Take care and enjoy life sis. Feel free to actually contribute something if you ever feel the need.

Oh, yeah. Its not about Nicolau. Its about trust. And if I had to bet I would put my money on the fact that it is too late to regain it. :up:

"It's about trust" Indeed so..and just look at what happens whenever I place my heart into the care of an Alpa person...sigh. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.