AMFA & NW resume talks after 360 day strike

Forgive me, but as a passenger I didn't even realize you guys were still on stike. Why has no one been picketing?

Forgive me, but as a passenger I didn't even realize you guys were still on stike. Why has no one been picketing?

1,257 posts here as a poster from 2002 and you did not know the AMFA NWA M&R are on strike?

Dude, hope you don't fly aeroplans....

:p UT

First, I don't read online chat rooms all that often. Second, I honestly thought, for some reason, you guys had settled with NW ages ago. Not sure why I thought this. Again, I ask why I haven't seen anyone picketing for many months?!

Now you are beginning to get the idea Hackman. Are you ready to apply that idea though or are you going to just roll over as usual when the next bought of concessions comes your way?
As many before me, I have had the "wildcat" idea long before you even entertained the idea of becoming a scab mechanic. Also stupid, when you pay the costs of violating federal law, then we will all be one the bandwagon. I also have never voted "YES" on any concessionary twu contract, and I have fought to replace my union because of it. Now seriously SUPERscab, are you sure you want to talk about rolling over??? I highly doubt you want to go there. :ph34r:

What resturant is this, where is it, and when will you be there?
"Speaking of "lipservice", you are the worst "BLOWHARD" to ever grace (or disgrace) an airline message board."

Rest easy on this CSAR, he hasn't met me yet.
Sounds real scary Necro. Maybe you should hire the scabs' bodyguards they required during the Scab Air bus rides? They looked like some real scab tough guys, must be the beer muscles scabs use for treatment of accute scab cowerdice . :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes:

First, I don't read online chat rooms all that often. Second, I honestly thought, for some reason, you guys had settled with NW ages ago. Not sure why I thought this. Again, I ask why I haven't seen anyone picketing for many months?!

So, you did not make this post on this board recently:

Forum: Northwest Airlines · Post Preview: #402450

Someone might think that you are being disingenuous or are trying to make some subtle intellectual post. :p

Which one is it?

B) UT

What resturant is this, where is it, and when will you be there?
"Speaking of "lipservice", you are the worst "BLOWHARD" to ever grace (or disgrace) an airline message board."

Rest easy on this CSAR, he hasn't met me yet.

for the record...condemn of approve of using violence and vandalism in the course of a labor dispute? (its kind of an unofficial research poll I got going)

Would you give your enemy a hug or a reacharound? No different than you tuff talking tommies. You have no compulsion on sitting in your comfy Lance protected bus and jeering at the people that you take their jobs from trying to instigate a confrontation.

Yea, brave a$$holes you are!!!

And now you threaten to get your SCAB-BUTTIES together to kick some Union supporting a$$. For a 2 fer one?

And you have the nerve to call us cowards!!!

I have never had the respect for you low-life scum suckers and your posts prove how you chicken #### co$ksucker$ hide behind the law.

Keep posting here sweet-cheeks and you will be safe, but try to pull the bull#### that you are advocating and you will get your a$$ handed to you in your hat!!!

B) UT

Sounds real scary Necro. Maybe you should hire the scabs' bodyguards they required during the Scab Air bus rides? They looked like some real scab tough guys, must be the beer muscles scabs use for treatment of accute scab cowerdice . :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes:

Though posting under duress from the thought of Jet Tech Wannabee and Inspector Omnipotent CSABSCAB ruining my appetite during breakfast, I shall attempt to articulate an appropriate response to your post. WHEW!

The intubation meant to supply these SCABS with "brain food" has failed miserably. To further pontificate on the subject would be much like pulling out my toe nails with a Visegrip.

Would you give your enemy a hug or a reacharound? No different than you tuff talking tommies. You have no compulsion on sitting in your comfy Lance protected bus and jeering at the people that you take their jobs from trying to instigate a confrontation.

Yea, brave a$$holes you are!!!
And now you threaten to get your SCAB-BUTTIES together to kick some Union supporting a$$. For a 2 fer one?

And you have the nerve to call us cowards!!!

I have never had the respect for you low-life scum suckers and your posts prove how you chicken #### co$ksucker$ hide behind the law.

Keep posting here sweet-cheeks and you will be safe, but try to pull the bull#### that you are advocating and you will get your a$$ handed to you in your hat!!!

B) UT

I was so affraid that I told them where and when to find me. LOL

You are correct in stating that SCABS depend on the law and strike guards to protect them. SCABS are "fringe critters". That would be people who feed on leftovers or what ethical people would leave.

Though posting under duress from the thought of Jet Tech Wannabee and Inspector Omnipotent CSABSCAB ruining my appetite during breakfast, I shall attempt to articulate an appropriate response to your post. WHEW!

The intubation meant to supply these SCABS with "brain food" has failed miserably. To further pontificate on the subject would be much like pulling out my toe nails with a Visegrip.
I was so affraid that I told them where and when to find me. LOL

You are correct in stating that SCABS depend on the law and strike guards to protect them. SCABS are "fringe critters". That would be people who feed on leftovers or what ethical people would leave.

Fringe Critters = slogan "DISOS"

I like it :up:

Take Care,
B) UAL_TECH

HA HA HA! YOU LOSER!

Only someone who is a fraud and a pathological liar would feel compelled to explain himself in such a way. No wonder you're a SCAB. Your self esteem must be down around your ankles. :;

Q&A Parody with General PTO: An interview by Soldier of Misfortune Magazine (hereafter SoMM)

SoMM: Welcome Sir:
PTO: Where am I?
SoMM: Where did you serve during military service?
PTO: BREAK OUT THE AMMO!
SoMM: How many medals have you been awarded Sir?
PTO 2,941
SoMM: Uh...OK. Let's move on.
PTO I've killed a lot of Commies.
SoMM: What about children?
PTO They can be a hard target but most rewarding.
SoMM: You are evidently proud of your medals.
PTO: Kill a Commie for Mommie.
SoMM: Very good Sir! What was that noise?
PTO: INCOMMING!!! RUN, RUN, RUN!!!
SoMM: I believe that is quite enough Sir. This interview
over.

Parodies have included PTO and Inspector Omnipotent CSARSCAB. Would any of you like a parody of Jet Tech Wannabee also?

Parody may as well be named Cybil...I think all of the above are one in the same. :blink:

When you analyze data from past messages I can see where you might reach such a conclusion.

I have the impression that Jet Tech and PTO may be the same person but CSAR might not be.

So, you did not make this post on this board recently:

Forum: Northwest Airlines · Post Preview: #402450

Someone might think that you are being disingenuous or are trying to make some subtle intellectual post. :p

Which one is it?

Huh?

Latest posts