Amfraud Failed Again

proAMFA

Don't forget about jim littles response to the membership here a while back "We have given more then adequate concessions and will not give anymore."

So just how much more that adequate did we give and why did we give more then adequate?

Nightwatch said:
In 1983 the TWU actually advised against this move but it is what (the majority of)the current membership wanted.See any resemblance?
According to Nick Massi and all the other workers here at JFK who were here at the time that is a lie. While certian Locals advised against the 1983 contract the International favored the deal. Get your facts straight and name names that can corroborate your claims.

Thrustfuljet said:
proAMFA

Don't forget about jim littles response to the membership here a while back "We have given more then adequate concessions and will not give anymore."

So just how much more that adequate did we give and why did we give more then adequate?
Enough from keeping the company from cancelling their $3.1 million to TWU officials no doubt!

Bob Owens said:
According to Nick Massi and all the other workers here at JFK who were here at the time that is a lie. While certian Locals advised against the 1983 contract the International favored the deal. Get your facts straight and name names that can corroborate your claims.
That is the same thing that happened at the concessionary negotiations this time.

Certain Local leaders favored the deal along with the TWU International, while the membership was told the same old fear story.

The Winners: American Airlines and the TWU International

The Losers: The members of the TWU

Bob Owens said:
According to my own research, and NOT ACCEPTING the word of Mr. Owens, I found my statement to hold water, and yours sir does not. My research went to the International and members of the President's council who would possibly know better than yourself. Please excuse me if I do not give creedance to your posts Mr. Owens, you showed your integrity and what you would do to keep a job, shame.

Nightwatch said:
According to my own research, and NOT ACCEPTING the word of Mr. Owens, I found my statement to hold water, and yours sir does not. My research went to the International and members of the President's council who would possibly know better than yourself. Please excuse me if I do not give creedance to your posts Mr. Owens, you showed your integrity and what you would do to keep a job, shame.
Dont believe me? Fine. Call Nick Massi the President of Local 562. He was the President of Local 501 in 1983 and he can fill you in on all the details of exactly how the whole thing went down.

You claim that you did your own research but you failed to give details or name sources. Why?

As far as showing what I would do to "keep a job", feel free to give details.

Bob Owens said:
Dont believe me? Fine. Call Nick Massi the President of Local 562. He was the President of Local 501 in 1983 and he can fill you in on all the details of exactly how the whole thing went down.

You claim that you did your own research but you failed to give details or name sources. Why?

As far as showing what I would do to "keep a job", feel free to give details.
Mr. Owens, this is not a "pissing contest". I realize this will be a shock and I do hope you are sitting, here goes. Local 501 does not make up but what % of the TWU @ AA. What a few line mechanics state and what actually transpired may differ, you think?

You stay in your world, but feel free to visit any time. I will take the word of the International over yours, I know you're thinking foolish boy, but there's the truth Mr. Owens, not all devour your rhetoric as gospel.

Also Mr. Owens, if the time comes that AMFA does not see you as the asset you think you are, what next? Will you seek another union behind the AMFA's back as you did the TWU, or are you a changed man?

Nightwatch said:
Mr. Owens, this is not a "pissing contest". I realize this will be a shock and I do hope you are sitting, here goes. Local 501 does not make up but what % of the TWU @ AA. What a few line mechanics state and what actually transpired may differ, you think?

You stay in your world, but feel free to visit any time. I will take the word of the International over yours, I know you're thinking foolish boy, but there's the truth Mr. Owens, not all devour your rhetoric as gospel.

Also Mr. Owens, if the time comes that AMFA does not see you as the asset you think you are, what next? Will you seek another union behind the AMFA's back as you did the TWU, or are you a changed man?
You are making claims. I'm just asking you to back them up. You say "the International", well who?

By the way it was not just a few line mechanics. As I stated Nick Massi was there, were you? Were those you consulted? Who were they?

Once again you are making charges. Back them up.

Latest posts

Back