An Impossible challenge

I thought comparisons were against the rules. So Trump got PLAYED by Kim Jong Un? How so? More from that vivid imagination of yours? You know I did think Obama was a total nebbish but I never obsessed on it like you do with Trump. Not even a fraction. I still had respect for the office but we both know your TDS wont allow you to do that. Who needs to defend Trump with you around? The more he drives you insane the more i'm convinced hes doing things right. Feel free to respond with yet another nonsense post filled with tales from your bizarre imagination.

Trump talking to little rocket man....denuclearization is the ONLY option. Kim still has them...and Trump is okay with it. Kim has continued missile tests...Trump has said nothing. Kim got a world stage thanks to Trump. Trump got played.

Trump talking to little rocket man....denuclearization is the ONLY option. Kim still has them...and Trump is okay with it. Kim has continued missile tests...Trump has said nothing. Kim got a world stage thanks to Trump. Trump got played.
Kim doesn't have nukes because of trump. Sanctions have been and are in place. Trump isn't going to war with North Korea (and China) over this little nothing dictator. Like most of your anti Trump crap this is a big nothing.

Kim doesn't have nukes because of trump. Sanctions have been and are in place. Trump isn't going to war with North Korea (and China) over this little nothing dictator. Like most of your anti Trump crap this is a big nothing.
Kim was supposed to get rid of nukes. Nothing less. He has them. Yeah...there are sanctions...there always were. But Kim played our dear leader. Must have sent him a really nice Hallmark card or something.

Kim was supposed to get rid of nukes. Nothing less. He has them. Yeah...there are sanctions...there always were. But Kim played our dear leader. Must have sent him a really nice Hallmark card or something.
"Must have"
Yep welcome to another episode of inside the warped mind of KC. The only ones getting played KC are you and the Democrats.

If that's the case you're reading things written by people with overactive imaginations driven by TDS.
Actually, I try to avoid the "fake news" sites. But just reading the facts about half the crap our president does should make it clear to anyone that he is first a narcissist who needs to be the center of attention and secondly - shows some pretty strong signs of dementia.

FWIW, in none of this have you defended an idiotic plan to meet the Taliban over September 11.

Actually, I try to avoid the "fake news" sites. But just reading the facts about half the crap our president does should make it clear to anyone that he is first a narcissist who needs to be the center of attention and secondly - shows some pretty strong signs of dementia.

FWIW, in none of this have you defended an idiotic plan to meet the Taliban over September 11.
Again all in your head KC.A narcissist? One could say that about 90% of politicians and celebrities. Dementia? Not sure where you get that but then again i'm not sure how you come up with half the crap you come up with besides that you're crazed with TDS.
FWIW Yes I did read post #82.

Last edited:
Kim has nukes.
Just because he isn't testing doesn't mean he can't make more of them.
The testing part was to prove that they have nukes.
To Trumps credit, he didn't overreact when Kim tested ICBMs.
Trump is kicking the can just like all the other politicians before him.

Gotta hand it to you lefties. You really know how to beat a dead horse.

How-long-can-you-beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

Latest posts