(approx.) 200,000 jobs created in June, as Unemployee rate continues to Drop !

Dip SHITE.
Tell us EXACTLY....the steps of your guaranteed "REPEAL" (tax) !

(His next reply should be PRICELESS) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that BLAZING HEAT(in that God-Forsaken Southern cess-pool you reside in) has evaporated what ever was left of your 'grey matter' !

F N-WIT !

All I want to hear, babbling from you, is how you magically change 80,000 jobs into 200,000 jobs ? White House parlor trick ? Broken calculator ? Poor education, maybe ? Please, do explain !

And why are you avoiding my topic " 80,000 jobs created in June...Barry-O" ?

Maybe you can post a link, where you got you 200,000 jobs created in june info ?

Think I have one for ya: www.WHITEHOUSE.bs !

The Number of people who should pay "Their Fair Share via the Federal Income Tax" is ZERO. Simple fact is that if the Federal Government operated at the size and scope envisioned by the Founding Fathers there would be no need for an income tax.

If we could just do away with the common defence.

It would depend upon how you define National Defense.

To me, national defense is not 700 military bases around the world it's empire building and maintenance. The Europeans get a tremendous break on the cost of defense since we pick up so much of the cost. We can no longer afford to feed our people AND defend the world from tin horn dictators and religious zealots. Time for the rest of the world to take care of itself. First positive move would be to withdraw all troops from Iraq & Afghanistan, then Europe and South Korea. Next would be withdrawal from the United Nations and throw the Organization out of the USA never to return.

We have a crushing debt as a result of our interventionist policies and the entitlement expansion to the point where roughly 500 Billion goes to debt service. The 500 Billion doesn't buy one crumb of bread of can of axle grease for our tanks.

Since 1913 (Yr. Fed was created) the US Dollar has lost 95% of its value as a result of fiat currency, war, debt and budget deficits Just like the Housing and dot com bubbles the entire US Economic Bubble will burst, then where will we be?

Do you want to be one who pays no federal income tax, like "them"

Or, do you want more federal income tax, so "they" have to pay?

No ! I'd rather pay taxes and "EARN" my living, than stand in line for "Free Stuff!"

I want federal income taxes abolished and a national sales tax implemented, so that every time "ANYONE" , including citizens, illeagal aliens, tourist, buy anything new, they pay taxes !

It's called "The Fair Tax" for a reason !

http://www.fairtax.org/site/PageServer

If no federal income tax is the answer why are the households who have reached your goal an issue? They aren't all in poverty.

At least Dell has reality on his side

Hey DW, are you saying that the percentage of people not paying taxes are not all hicks swinging on the porch collecting welfare?

Some of them are successful, rich people who know how to work the tax laws.

Of course that does not fit neatly into the stereotype box that our clueless 999'r is stuck in

Hey DW, are you saying that the percentage of people not paying taxes are not all hicks swinging on the porch collecting welfare?

Some of them are successful, rich people who know how to work the tax laws.

Of course that does not fit neatly into the stereotype box that our clueless 999'r is stuck in

The vast majority are poor, There are so many more of "them" in this country.

But not paying federal income tax isn't limited to "them".