AWA ALPA Thread 10/5 to 10/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably in the Greenbrier Bunker with Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and the self-appointed officers of the usapa planning their next move.

Probably in the Greenbrier Bunker with Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and the self-appointed officers of the usapa planning their next move.

You have to start somewhere. But I do know he's not planning anything with them.

You need to read the ethics book, it does prohibit you from posting on a message board identifying yourself as an employee.

And Garland is his best buddy, he will represent him, :lol:

Some have asked why we are doing what we are doing. We are doing this because we want to hold ALPA and the Company to a higher standard, thereby getting the pilots the best contract possible.

At this time we see USAPA gaining control of ALPA. We want to be on the winning side of the street not threatening our own union brothers and sisters with endless lawsuits and litigation. We want to have a say in the new USAPA and represent the former AWA pilots.

We feel that even if our efforts fail we will make a stronger ALPA. We will force out the current lying reps and instill some real transparency and ethics to our union.

A brave junior first officer filed the recalls of all the phx reps. Contrary to what some are claiming here, he called us. We fully support his efforts.

After all, who wants to be represented by a band of thugs that filed Article VIII charges against a member in good standing just for leaking the truth.

Ask yourself, does ALPA really have your best interests in mind? It's time to support an independent union on our property.

We are the AWA pilots for USAPA. Don't be left behind.

A gentle reminder--let's NOT make this about individual posters....

If it continues there will be a place in the cornfield for many of you.

Thank you!

..At this time we see USAPA gaining control of ALPA. ...

Not to be picky, but we don't want to control ALPA. We want all USAir pilots to have a vote on who legally represents them. Personally I would shed no tears if ALPA gets its sorry ar$e thrown out.

The biggest threat I see to USAPA (aside from the guido-dark-alley tactics) is USAir being sold before USAPA is elected to represent the pilots.

The biggest threat I see to USAPA (aside from the guido-dark-alley tactics) is USAir being sold before USAPA is elected to represent the pilots.

USAPA is a "guido-dark-alley" tactic. Don't like what you want at arbitration? Try to get a gang of friends to mug the other side on their way out of the building..... How many times have we heard things like "forcing a union on the west" or "union imposition?"

You need to read the ethics book, it does prohibit you from posting on a message board identifying yourself as an employee.

IANAL but I think there may be a few problems with that particular "ethics" rule.

In any case, I hear that is not the reason.

USAPA is a "guido-dark-alley" tactic. Don't like what you want at arbitration? Try to get a gang of friends to mug the other side on their way out of the building..... How many times have we heard things like "forcing a union on the west" or "union imposition?"

guido-dark-alley in the opinion of someone who chose cluebyfour as a user name. :lol: :shock: :lol:

guido-dark-alley in the opinion of someone who chose cluebyfour as a user name. :lol: :shock: :lol:

Fighting ignorance, one post at a time. Your post that I've quoted is a prototypical example.

Phoenix just utilized argumentum ad hominem for those fans of the logical fallacies of debate scoring at home.

(which makes some sense--now we'll hear how the east pilot group finds that characterization as an "unfair" violation of "debate policy," and my post will be stalked by 5 of his fellow east pilots--guido, indeed).

Over to you, capo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back