AWA ALPA Thread 10/5 to 10/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting ignorance, one post at a time. Your post that I've quoted is a prototypical example.

Phoenix just utilized argumentum ad hominem for those fans of the logical fallacies of debate scoring at home.

(which makes some sense--now we'll hear how the east pilot group finds that characterization as an "unfair" violation of "debate policy," and my post will be stalked by 5 of his fellow east pilots--guido, indeed).

Over to you, capo.

LOL. OK. Cluebyfour the superhero. Just imagine... the throngs keeping score while perched on the edge of their chair. TMI!

Prototypical? Flattery will get you no where. :lol:

Prototypical? Flattery will get you no where. :lol:

If you think it's flattery, please see the point above about "ignorance," and actually crack a book or the interweb to find out what a logical fallacy of debate is. For the record, you just employed the same fallacy a second time.

Let us know when you have something relevant (this could actually apply to any USAPA supporter, but we'll start with the shallow end of that already shallow pool and work our way up)......

If you think it's flattery, please see the point above about "ignorance," and actually crack a book or the interweb to find out what a logical fallacy of debate is. For the record, you just employed the same fallacy a second time.

Let us know when you have something relevant (this could actually apply to any USAPA supporter, but we'll start with the shallow end of that already shallow pool and work our way up)......

Hmmm...Clue": "Fighting ignorance, one post at a time."...."but we'll start with the shallow end of that already shallow pool and work our way up)......" Just a kindly suggestion that you actually do exactly that..Perhaps a shaving mirror might assist in seeking a proper starting point for the endeavor. I'll admit that your humility and unsurpassed wit do you great credit as a person, ("saving the world one clue at a time")/etc, but: Is there really even any viable "debate" possible on the illogical, and immoral obsecenity you're so hell bent on supporting at any cost?

... Is there really even any viable "debate" possible on the illogical, and immoral obsecenity you're so hell bent on supporting at any cost?

Aside from his ignorance of sarcasm, his only other failure is his exclusion and disdain of "fair and equitable" in obsequious preference to an oxymoronic "process" dictated by a corrupt and useless oligarchy of bloated buffoons with starched collars, pandering pats, and smarmy smirks. (Oh dear, run for my dictionary. :lol: )

Other than that he makes a descent superhero, so long as the walls and buildings aren’t too high. :lol:

Hmmm...Clue": "Fighting ignorance, one post at a time."...."but we'll start with the shallow end of that already shallow pool and work our way up)......" Just a kindly suggestion that you actually do exactly that..Perhaps a shaving mirror might assist in seeking a proper starting point for the endeavor. I'll admit that your humility and unsurpassed wit do you great credit as a person, ("saving the world one clue at a time")/etc, but: Is there really even any viable "debate" possible on the illogical, and immoral obsecenity you're so hell bent on supporting at any cost?

And just how are you any differnt Eastus huh??? You position on the as you say "illogical" is paramount!! You and you brethren made, pushed then continued to push a stupid position. Don't get your way hey no problem we'll tjust throw our weight around and get rid of the union and force a redo. Well news flash there EastUS it just ain't retoactive buddy!! I gues when you are sued out of this galaxy then and only then will you get it. You are on the verge of losing eveything you own. Pay now pay me later it's up to you but don't say you were never warned and don't expect a settlement from us in the end as most at that point would much rather see you completely broke.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

A brave junior first officer filed the recalls of all the phx reps. Contrary to what some are claiming here, he called us.
This first officer explicitly stated on the ALPA message board he has nothing to do with USAPA and didn't call you. Who's lying? My vote is you, the guy who sells out his colleagues. IF USAPA wins a representation election and becomes the West's new collective bargaining agent I'll likely join. But until then I'll not do one thing to assist them.

I see the twins are at it again.

Now back to your room, boys, until you can add something intelligent to the discussion.

I see the twins are at it again.

Now back to your room, boys, until you can add something intelligent to the discussion.

Well, the chickens are falling like at a Tyson meat plant. Shark is gone, a few of the more mature ex-piedmont types don't post and now the king poster himself has been mysteriously absent the past few days. I guess that leaves two guys to make up for the entertainment deficit we have been experiencing on this board lately. Of course, we had the EastUS public notice episode a few days ago which truly was entertaining and funny to read. Maybe something else will come along soon to laugh about.

That's not nice! I expect more from an old F4 driver.

If I was I would be proud of the fact, but I am not. I have the same background as you, except I have paid a hell of a lot more dues to ALPA and in life than you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back