Bristol Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.
eolesen said:
Are either of them elected officials or seeking elected office?Their views are no more relevant than the views of Lena Dunham or Latoya Jackson.I'd much rather hear an alcoholic tell me their story than have a teetotaler tell me how bad alcohol can be.Goes back to that whole experience trumps opinion thing...If men can't speak for women's reproductive rights, who would be best equipped to be speaking about single parenthood?
What ever floats your boat.

I'm not going to listen to an alcoholic telling me to not drink. I'll listen to some in AA.

The latest on Palin is that the pregnancy was planned ..... but it did not go as planned. Her words not mine.

You just can't make this stuff up.

Ms Tree said:
What ever floats your boat.

I'm not going to listen to an alcoholic telling me to not drink. I'll listen to some in AA.

The latest on Palin is that the pregnancy was planned ..... but it did not go as planned. Her words not mine.

You just can't make this stuff up.

Whats really creepy is old white guys like yourself obsessing over a young woman's sex life.

You truly cant make this stuff indeed.

Here is Ms Palins most resent update.  She really needs to look up what the meaning of "planned" is.  

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/06/29/bristol-palin-just-kidding-my-pregnancy-was-actually-planned/

"So here are the things you should all get straight before you continue to mock me, judge me, and talk about me," Palin wrote on Sunday, in a post titled "My Little Blessing." "None of us are perfect. I made a mistake, but it's not the mistake all these giddy a--holes have loved to assume. This pregnancy was actually planned."

"Everyone knows I wanted more kids. ... Things didn't go as planned, but life keeps going. Life moves on," Palin wrote. "But I do not regret this baby. This baby is not a disappointment, and I cannot wait to be a mom times two. Tripp is going to make the best big brother!!"

So which is it?  I'm surprised she does not have someone proof read her material.  

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:

Here is Ms Palins most resent update.  She really needs to look up what the meaning of "planned" is.  

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/06/29/bristol-palin-just-kidding-my-pregnancy-was-actually-planned/

So which is it?  I'm surprised she does not have someone proof read her material.  

So which is it? I'm surprised how sad your life is.....so consumed by the sex life of a 24 year old female.....more then half triple your age.

11193226_956566201071741_5674284646685206058_n.jpg

Your interest in a 24 year old's sex life is troubling and either prurient or puerile... I can't decide which.

Ms Tree said:
Being obtuse again, or do you just get excitement from passing judgement on people you've interacted with?..

She intended to get pregnant, and she intended to get married, apparently to the father.

One happened, the other didn't.

I know many couples who started their families prior to their actual wedding, and I know people who wound up single parents prior to their child's birth.

It doesn't make those children any less planned than those who are born in wedlock.

eolesen said:
Your interest in a 24 year old's sex life is troubling and either prurient or puerile... I can't decide which.

Being obtuse again, or do you just get excitement from passing judgement on people you've interacted with?..

She intended to get pregnant, and she intended to get married, apparently to the father.

One happened, the other didn't.

I know many couples who started their families prior to their actual wedding, and I know people who wound up single parents prior to their child's birth.

It doesn't make those children any less planned than those who are born in wedlock.
Perhaps you are unclear on how abstinence works.  Let me draw it out for you.

Meet person -- date person -- set date for marriage -- get married -- have sex to have baby.

Notice the order of things, particularly the last two items.  In order for abstinence to work, they MUST occur in that order.  Failure to follow that order results in the FAILURE of abstinence.  

The fact that she planed to have more kids is irrelevant to the concept of abstinence.  It is not like she unknowingly had sex before she got married or that she did not realize she was not married.  For most marriages, especially the first one, there is a pretty big ceremony to celebrate it.  Pretty sure she would have remembered being there had it happened.

So yes.  One happened, the other did not.  She broke her vow of abstinence a second time.  As discussed above, if one does not happen, the other cannot happen.  

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.