Bristol Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.
cltrat said:
think of it as the opposite of their spank bank obsession with all things Clinton
Are you OK with a single mom who has been paid to speak on abstinence having two kids out of wedlock? One of the big taking points against marriage equality is that children would not be raised in a traditional household. The breaking down of th3 traditional family ...etc. How is this OK?

Ms Tree said:
Are you OK with a single mom who has been paid to speak on abstinence having two kids out of wedlock? One of the big taking points against marriage equality is that children would not be raised in a traditional household. The breaking down of th3 traditional family ...etc. How is this OK?
This is where liberals arguments about "tolerance" "NOH8" and "bullying" falls apart.

No one is allowed to have personal views outside their PC group think. If so then all hell will be waged against them. No matter how insignificant. 

They profess that bullying is wrong, at the same time waging an obsessive, 24/7 hate and bullying campaign against the Palin family.

Tolerance my a$$.

Reactions: 2 people
Are you that ignorant?

The young lady was paid $260,000 to promote abstinence and had one child out of wedlock and now pregnant with her second child once again out of wedlock.

She put herself in the public eye with her career choice.

So she is a hypocrite.

You right wingers are crazy.

http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2011/04/06/roundup-bristol-makesquarter-million-abstinence-spokesperson/

Bristol Palin made $262,500 last year as a spokesperson for teen abstinence on behalf of the Candies Foundation. Her salary is about ten times as much as the foundation spent on grants to teen abstinence programs ($35,000). Candies also spent $165,000 on a television ad featuring Palin with Jersey Shore personality Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, a fellow Dancing with the Stars cast member, discussing abstinence. The Situation wisely advises Palin to carry a condom just in case a “situation” arises. She declines.

townpete said:
They profess that bullying is wrong, at the same time waging an obsessive, 24/7 hate and bullying campaign against the Palin family.
Attention whores only want positive feedback.

700UW said:
Are you that ignorant?

The young lady was paid $260,000 to promote abstinence and had one child out of wedlock and now pregnant with her second child once again out of wedlock.

So she is a hypocrite.

http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2011/04/06/roundup-bristol-makesquarter-million-abstinence-spokesperson/

Why do you have a "war on women? lol

2d9zbxj.jpg

700UW said:
Are you that ignorant?

So she is a hypocrite.

Give the chick a free pass, you guys on the left are always getting caught in the hypocrite syndrome.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
In this country,.......................BEWARE,......Be VERY AWARE.............of the RELIGIOUS FANATIC , and BLIND PATRIOT  !!

oBama the Islamic fanatic?

Dude, its 'visually challenged patriot' now......or turn in your progressive party ID.

I'm still trying to figure out why something Palin got paid for in 2011 is so damning in 2015.

By that standard, aren't both Obama and Hillary hypocrites for their stances on gay marriage?

Reactions: 1 person
eolesen said:
I'm still trying to figure out why something Palin got paid for in 2011 is so damning in 2015.By that standard, aren't both Obama and Hillary hypocrites for their stances on gay marriage?
Has the stance on premarital sex changed for either of the Palins? I had jot heard that they said it was OK.

Are either of them elected officials or seeking elected office?

Their views are no more relevant than the views of Lena Dunham or Latoya Jackson.

I'd much rather hear an alcoholic tell me their story than have a teetotaler tell me how bad alcohol can be.

Goes back to that whole experience trumps opinion thing...

If men can't speak for women's reproductive rights, who would be best equipped to be speaking about single parenthood?

eolesen said:
Are either of them elected officials or seeking elected office?

Their views are no more relevant than the views of Lena Dunham or Latoya Jackson.

I'd much rather hear an alcoholic tell me their story than have a teetotaler tell me how bad alcohol can be.

Goes back to that whole experience trumps opinion thing...

If men can't speak for women's reproductive rights, who would be best equipped to be speaking about single parenthood?

Criticism and bullying is only allowed (and openly encouraged) by the left when the subject is a popular conservative woman.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts