Bristol Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.
townpete said:
Dafoook you talking bout willis?

Too much of a coward to own up to your acts?  

townpete said:
So what? Nobody's perfect. (Even sad little creatures who pose with cats and dogs on their shoulders.)

Why do you liberals hate women so much?

If she was a hairy armpit feminist, aborting fetus's is steady succession, she would be regarded as a hero.

What kind of pathetic loser stalks someone on Facebook and looks at their pictures? That is pretty creepy and sad. Is your life that unfulfilling that you have to resort to stalking?

You need professional help. There are many people on here who disagree but most can deal with it like an adult. I seriously doubt many would resort to stalking people on line.

Ms Tree said:

Too much of a coward to own up to your acts?  

What kind of pathetic loser stalks someone on Facebook and looks at their pictures? That is pretty creepy and sad. Is your life that unfulfilling that you have to resort to stalking?

You need professional help. There are many people on here who disagree but most can deal with it like an adult. I seriously doubt many would resort to stalking people on line.

Typical stark-raving-moonbat liberal.

townpete said:

Typical stark-raving-moonbat liberal.

To much of a coward to own up to your acts?  Typical fundamentalist neanderthal.

townpete said:
So what? Nobody's perfect. (Even sad little creatures who pose with cats and dogs on their shoulders.)

Why do you liberals hate women so much?

If she was a hairy armpit feminist, aborting fetus's is steady succession, she would be regarded as a hero.

Ms Tree said:

To much of a coward to own up to your acts?  Typical fundamentalist neanderthal.

You have something against cat people or something?

Whats your angle furball cause i have no idea what your having a seizure over.

Dog Wonder said:
Unless she was cheating on her fiance.
We will have to wait till her child is born to figure out when it was conceived.  The wedding was broken off in mid May.  I have not seen her say anything about who the father is.  May be she is not sure?

Ms Tree said:
We will have to wait till her child is born to figure out when it was conceived.  The wedding was broken off in mid May.  I have not seen her say anything about who the father is.  May be she is not sure?

Why are you so obsessed with the Palin family, who you admittedly despise?

Talk about a stalker.....

Ah poor Bristol.  She NEVER learned that time proven trick that older Female family members have been trying to POUND into the heads of young (other) female  family members.  EX:  " Take a dime, and Pinch it Tight between your knees, and don't let it Drop "  ! !

Then again, the Apple doesn't Fall to far from the old (milf) Tree.
I mean SARA "Baracuda"........... ' DID "  half of a collage basketball team who were on tour, passing through Anchorage.

But Don't believe me, ask former ALL-STAR Great...shooting guard  SEAN ELLIOTT who played many years for the San Antonio Spurs.   :eek:  'GULP'   :rolleyes:  !!    

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Ah poor Bristol.  She NEVER learned that time proven trick that older Female family members have been trying to POUND into the heads of young (other) female  family members.  EX:  " Take a dime, and Pinch it Tight between your knees, and don't let it Drop "  ! !

Then again, the Apple doesn't Fall to far from the old (milf) Tree.
I mean SARA "Baracuda"........... ' DID "  half of a collage basketball team who were on tour, passing through Anchorage.

But Don't believe me, ask former ALL-STAR Great...shooting guard  SEAN ELLIOTT who played many years for the San Antonio Spurs.   :eek:  'GULP'   :rolleyes:  !!    

I knew the dime thing rang a bell.  This idiot just swapped the dime for an aspirin. 

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/foster-friess-in-my-day-women-used-bayer-aspirin-for-contraceptives/

Crash Pad DCA said:
Briston Palin: Poster child for closed minds and open legs? ...

I kind of feel bad for her.  Never had to work for a living.  Mom got pregnant out of wedlock.  She got knocked up when she was 18.  Tried to kick the sex habit.  Even got $260k to promote it and she still manages to get knocked up a second time out of wedlock.  Someone should send her a box of condoms with a banana and instructions.  I guess they don't have sex ed up in AK.

Ms Tree said:

I kind of feel bad for her.  Never had to work for a living.  Mom got pregnant out of wedlock.  She got knocked up when she was 18.  Tried to kick the sex habit.  Even got $260k to promote it and she still manages to get knocked up a second time out of wedlock.  Someone should send her a box of condoms with a banana and instructions.  I guess they don't have sex ed up in AK.

Somehow i seriously doubt that, It just feeds into liberals unnatural obsession with the Palin family.

townpete said:

Somehow i seriously doubt that, It just feeds into liberals unnatural obsession with the Palin family.
think of it as the opposite of their spank bank obsession with all things Clinton

cltrat said:
think of it as the opposite of their spank bank obsession with all things Clinton

Which is nowhere close to being the same.

Thanks for playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts