Bristol Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 8 or 11? Why don't you tell me?

You really think a 8 yr old and an 11 yr old are sexually active? You're a sick twist.

Genetics are determined at birth. If they are gay they were gay when they were concieved and will be gay they day theu pass away. Sexual orientation is entirely seperate from sexual activity.

Reactions: 1 person
There's not much point in commenting on anything Obama says because most of it is a crock of feces. Obama didn't "evolve his view" based on what was right or wrong. It's pandering.

Biden made another of his famous gaffes, and for once, the reaction went the opposite direction. Hollywood loved it, and Obama, knowing he'd lost their support, needed to fill up a fundraiser at George Clooney's mansion. Statement issued, fundraiser sells out. No coincidences there...

In the same interview Pharaoh also claimed that the military is fighting for him, not the people:

"when I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf"

Not much point in trying to dispel that one, because it, too, is a load of shite.

The man is an idiot savant. It's time to fire him.

Personally I think Obama was lying when he was supporting the idea of civil unions. I believe he is more intelligent that to believe civil unions are a equal balance to marriage. It was not politically expedient to support equality so he used a cowardly fall back position of civil unions. As orchestrated as politics is these days to think that Biden made a 'gaff' is beyond ignorant. I believe Biden sent up a balloon and the reaction was positive. Obama and his team saw this and decided to come out in favor of equal rights which I believe he always supported but was unable to publicly support.

As for his comment on the military, your POV is equally ludicrous. To argue that saying the military is fighting on his behalf is equivalent to saying the military is fighting solely for him shows an utter lack of intelligence and understanding of the American language.

I do not so much care about what Bristol Palin says as much as I see it as an example of republican hypocrisy in regards to equal rights and family values. They preach a do as I say not as I do and this is yet one more example. Palin says kids are better off in a two parent house hold (man/woman) yet she got knocked up out of wed lock (same as her mother and her brother) and is raising her child as a single mother. Only in a idiots head could this make sense. The right continues to force there way into peoples private lives all the while trying to tell people they are for smaller government and less intrusion. It's bull crap.

You really think a 8 yr old and an 11 yr old are sexually active? You're a sick twist.

Genetics are determined at birth. If they are gay they were gay when they were concieved and will be gay they day theu pass away. Sexual orientation is entirely seperate from sexual activity.

Nice twist! You're the sicko. Genetics are up your @$$. If what you say is true, then feeding soy and estrogen products to a pregnant woman would make the baby gay at birth. Far-fetched, ain't it? So is your genetic theory because a pervert isn't born a pervert.

I do not so much care about what Bristol Palin says as much as I see it as an example of republican hypocrisy in regards to equal rights and family values. They preach a do as I say not as I do and this is yet one more example. Palin says kids are better off in a two parent house hold (man/woman) yet she got knocked up out of wed lock (same as her mother and her brother) and is raising her child as a single mother. Only in a idiots head could this make sense. The right continues to force there way into peoples private lives all the while trying to tell people they are for smaller government and less intrusion. It's bull crap.

What are your family values? Perversion is OK as long as it isn't a white man child molester? Single mothers have been around for ages. You would probably appreciate the family values more if Bristol was on welfare at the taxpayer expense! So why are you making it a 'right' issue when it was what the left made a way of life?

My taxes are paying for the left garbage, so don't make it a problem for the do AS YOU SAY AND NOT AS YOU DO crowd.

Nice twist! You're the sicko. Genetics are up your @$$. If what you say is true, then feeding soy and estrogen products to a pregnant woman would make the baby gay at birth. Far-fetched, ain't it? So is your genetic theory because a pervert isn't born a pervert.

What on earth are you talking about? Did you not pay attention during biology class? What you feed a fetus during pregnancy will not alter it's genetics. The genetics of the fetus are determined at conception when the chromosomes from the egg and sperm combine. Alcohol, smoking, nutrition can affect development and possibly mutate the DNA but it cannot alter the genetics. BTW, you need to pull your head out of yours.

What are your family values? Perversion is OK as long as it isn't a white man child molester? Single mothers have been around for ages. You would probably appreciate the family values more if Bristol was on welfare at the taxpayer expense! So why are you making it a 'right' issue when it was what the left made a way of life?

My taxes are paying for the left garbage, so don't make it a problem for the do AS YOU SAY AND NOT AS YOU DO crowd.

Again, what the he!! are you talking about? When did I say perversions were OK? And when did we start talking about the Catholic Church? Are you clear on what we are talking about? Palin was saying that two parent (mother/father) families are better than single ones. She is single, you get that right?
It's a right issue because the right is trying to tell people how to run their lives. It is a right issue. Sarah Palin is out promoting abstinence which neither her, her daughter or her son can practice. The left is trying to promote safe sex to help people like Sarah, her son and daughter from getting pregnant when they do not want to. My taxes are paying for the BS the right is trying to force on the general public. They propagate this BS at the publics expense.

There's not much point in commenting on anything Obama says because most of it is a crock of feces. Obama didn't "evolve his view" based on what was right or wrong. It's pandering.

Biden made another of his famous gaffes, and for once, the reaction went the opposite direction. Hollywood loved it, and Obama, knowing he'd lost their support, needed to fill up a fundraiser at George Clooney's mansion. Statement issued, fundraiser sells out. No coincidences there...

In the same interview Pharaoh also claimed that the military is fighting for him, not the people:

Not much point in trying to dispel that one, because it, too, is a load of shite.

The man is an idiot savant. It's time to fire him.
Our forces are also fighting on Palin's behalf, your behalf, my behalf, well, you might get the picture now.

Or maybe not. Can you see past your hatred long enough to comprehend what was said...and its intent?

No hatred here -- he simply deserves to be fired. Pharaoh had three years to accomplish anything.

The only real accomplishments are a Nobel prize for nothing, and having appeared on network television talk shows more than any other perpetual candidate.

I guess you could also call it an accomplishment that he's improved Jimmy Carter's stature as the most ineffective President in modern history.

Not quite. That honor goes to Bush. The President who started two wars with no end game. Wars that were not funded and based on lies. Wars and economic policies (tax cuts during a time of war???) that helped place this country on the road to economic disater. Bush is by far the worst president we have ever had.

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe in your opinion. At least Bush played the cards he was dealt, as opposed to blaming his predecessor. It would have been easy to blame the early 2001 economic issues on the Dot Com Bust, which happened under Clinton. It would have been easy to blame 9/11 on Clinton's slash & burn approach to defense spending and ineffective handling of Somalia.

But he didn't do that. He just dealt with it.

Obama, on the other hand, has spent three years blaming Bush. I'm sure his name will continue to come up in the run-up to the election.

Oh, and on the war funding?....

Since you're such the constitutional scholar, I'm sure you realize that it is Congress who decides if a war is funded, right?

Maybe you should ring up Nancy and Harry and ask them why *they* chose to continue funding the war with deficit spending. They could have cut off the money at any time.

Or, you could just accept the fact that they were happy to take it off budget so that they didn't have to be accountable for anything, just as they've continued to prove in the last three years by never coming up with a budget.

No, I'm pretty certain that Obama has proven to be an ineffective leader. You have to lead to be a leader, even if it's in the wrong direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.