Bush Or Kerry

Who are you voting for tomorrow?

• 1. Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.Kerry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Working polls tomorrow!!!!!!!! Driving registered Democrats to the polls. And, I too, live in a seriously important state. Let's hope we finally free America from the tyrannical grip we are now under.

Fly,

At least we can see eye to eye on something LOL. I am sick of hearing everyday that we are still losing our kids in a #### hole like IRAQ. I WANT THEM OUT!!! It would have been different if they had all died in Afganistan or Pakistan fighting true terrorism.

KERRY & EDWARDS :up:

Fly said:
Working polls tomorrow!!!!!!!! Driving registered Democrats to the polls. And, I too, live in a seriously important state. Let's hope we finally free America from the tyrannical grip we are now under.
[post="197233"][/post]​

First you quote an article from the Guardian which, in effect, called for the assassination of President Bush (they since apologized, btw). Now you call Bush a tyrant.

Please cut down on whatever meds you're on, or, if you're not on meds, go to your shrink and get some! Your comments are so totally absurd and hate-filled that you really need some serious help.

valium.jpg

Fly said:
Read this at another site. This IS why it matters what others think.

Let me tell you a short story. When I was in elementary school, the school was plagued by a bully. He was the biggest, strongest kid around and would beat up anyone he didn't like. We were all exceedingly polite to his face, but hated his guts behind his back. One day he was chasing some poor kid and he tripped and skidded a considerable distance, scraping his face on the rough asphalt of the playground. He was bleeding and in pain, screaming for help. But nobody came to help him. We all just walked away. George Bush is the world's playground bully. The world sees him--and by inference, America--as arrogant, self-centered, and mean. I spoke to Americans from dozens of countries at the DA caucus. Everyone told the same story--the world hates America. When talking to foreigners, I can tell them about the Bill of Rights or freedom or World War II, or whatever I want, but all they see is this big, stupid, arrogant, playground bully and a stolen election in Florida last time. I think America deserves better. I want America to be respected in the world again, and John Kerry can restore the respect America deserves.
[post="197146"][/post]​

This just goes to prove how spineless you and your democratic party truely are. If that kid had been in our playground as a kid we would've taught him the rules that we all abide by. If he chose not to adhere to those rules we would've all stood up and taught him a well deserved lesson. We only had to do that a few times and we all got along fine after that. No one pushed anyone else around and everyone got a fair chance. You're too spineless to make a stance and are afraid what others think of us. If most of the foreigners you talk about hate us so much why is it they are still flocking to our borders and wanting to live in our country? Answer that one Einstein.
As for your sorry excuse for the election being stolen you couldn't be more wrong. Every major liberal newspaper and organization went to Florida after the election and counted the votes. Guess what?? Bush still won so go cry me a river in a different state. Your argument holds no water but then again we're use to that.

Fly said:
[post="197233"][/post]​

Let me guess....you're driving Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy to the polls so they can cast their vote?? Talk about speaking out of both sides of your mouth!
As for your tyrannical comment you have no clue what a tyranny truly is. Educate yourself before you start using words you don't know the meaning of.

This just goes to prove how spineless you and your democratic party truely are. If that kid had been in our playground as a kid we would've taught him the rules that we all abide by. If he chose not to adhere to those rules we would've all stood up and taught him a well deserved lesson. We only had to do that a few times and we all got along fine after that. No one pushed anyone else around and everyone got a fair chance. You're too spineless to make a stance and are afraid what others think of us.

I think you are missing the point of the story....WE (the USA) are the ones viewed as the "bully". Following your lessons, the rest of the world might stand up and teach us a well deserved lesson. Is THAT what you want to happen? Remember....even bullies think they are right. I think this comic sums up what many feel about Bush "staying on point.

As for your sorry excuse for the election being stolen you couldn't be more wrong. Every major liberal newspaper and organization went to Florida after the election and counted the votes. Guess what?? Bush still won so go cry me a river in a different state. Your argument holds no water but then again we're use to that.

You know, I read that this election might be a reversal of last years....Bush wins the popular vote and Kerry wins the electoral vote. I kind of hope that happens, as we can have great fun in reversed roles...y'all arguing that the electoral process needs to be changed and we can use the neocon's posts over the past 4 years to defend the sanctity of the electoral college.

MrAeroMan said:
Talk about speaking out of both sides of your mouth!
[post="197316"][/post]​

Why is that? Because I'm driving people to the polls, I speak out of both sides of my mouth?

As for your tyrannical comment you have no clue what a tyranny truly is. Educate yourself before you start using words you don't know the meaning of.

tyr·an·ny ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tr-n)
n. pl. tyr·an·nies
A government in which a single ruler is vested with absolute power.
The office, authority, or jurisdiction of an absolute ruler.
Absolute power, especially when exercised unjustly or cruelly: “I have sworn... eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of manâ€￾ (Thomas Jefferson).

Use of absolute power.
A tyrannical act.
Extreme harshness or severity; rigor.

Nope, I think that pretty much sums it up. The Republican party (as well as the Democratic party) have turned into a bunch of YES men and women. No one has the guts to cross party lines. Considering that the Republicans now control everything, yes, it's a tyranny. We are following a man who got a 1200 on his SAT's.....THAT is freaky.

<NewYorker obtained a copy of the president's Yale transcript and revealed that he'd had a C average in college and, more interestingly, scored 1206 on his Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)--566 on the verbal and 640 on the math.>

Fly said:
We are following a man who got a 1200 on his SAT's.....THAT is freaky.

[post="197324"][/post]​

And that proves what exactly?

I didn't see your name on a ballot this morning. Why is that?

KCFlyer said:
I think you are missing the point of the story....WE (the USA) are the ones viewed as the "bully". Following your lessons, the rest of the world might stand up and teach us a well deserved lesson. Is THAT what you want to happen? Remember....even bullies think they are right. I think this comic sums up what many feel about Bush "staying on point.
You know, I read that this election might be a reversal of last years....Bush wins the popular vote and Kerry wins the electoral vote. I kind of hope that happens, as we can have great fun in reversed roles...y'all arguing that the electoral process needs to be changed and we can use the neocon's posts over the past 4 years to defend the sanctity of the electoral college.
[post="197320"][/post]​

No, I got the point just fine and understand it fully. What we are doing is fighting the bully on his turf as we speak. The "bully" in this case has no intention of fighting a conventional war nor do they recognize any kind of human decency. Beheading people and using women and children as human shields certainlydon't fall in a conventional heroic status from where I'm from. They're brutal and ruthless and that's the language they speak. That being said we have to speak their language so they'll understand as well as give them an opportunity to change their behavior. I don't see how you can correlate how we are being a bully in this fight. We were ruthlessly attacked many times with the latest being on 9/11. You DO remember that don't you?? People jumping out of buildings over 100 stories high? Airplanes crashing into skyscrapers, the Pentagon and in Shanksville, PA? What we are doing is fighting for our way of life. France, Russia and Germany aren't onboard because they chose not to be. They were making money hand over fist with Saddam all the while telling us, our supposed ally, they were abiding by the sanctions they themselves pushed for. Talk about talking out of both sides of their mouths. Our people have done a magnificent job in Iraq. Schools are open, raw sewage doesn't run in the streets as before, people aren't being mass-murdered and the people are actually going to have a say in their government. The pacifist line that the democrats took during the '90's didn't work and Bush was left to clean up the mess left for him.
As for the election we will see and if the reverse is true this republican will not whine and cry, act like a child, spew venom like the left has for the last four years, lie and make fabrications like the democrats have, tell the elderly the left is going to starve their grandchildren and take away their social security. That is unAmerican and unpatriotic and something I would never do unlike those on the liberal side. While I wouldn't like the outcome I would live with it and just because my side didn't win I would not call for an end to the electoral college. Unlike the democrats I don't think, and the majority of the American people don't think they are smarter than our founding fathers.

FredF said:
And that proves what exactly?
I didn't see your name on a ballot this morning. Why is that?
[post="197329"][/post]​

I think ALL of us, every single one of us is smart enough to know you NEVER want to be on the ballot. That has got to be the single worst job I can imagine. :D

MrAeroMan said:
We were ruthlessly attacked many times with the latest being on 9/11. You DO remember that don't you?? People jumping out of buildings over 100 stories high? Airplanes crashing into skyscrapers, the Pentagon and in Shanksville, PA? What we are doing is fighting for our way of life.
[post="197331"][/post]​

YES, true. Please remind me how many Iraqis were involved with 9/11 again (or better yet, how many of those "many times" were we attacked by Iraqis?)...I seem to remember that there were NONE.

Why is that? Because I'm driving people to the polls, I speak out of both sides of my mouth?

Because you and your party can't win an election on facts and an honest basis so you have to fabricate voters. You know there are a couple counties in Ohio that have more registered democrats than the population of the county. Is that a coincidence?? NOT!

tyr·an·ny ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tr-n)
n. pl. tyr·an·nies
A government in which a single ruler is vested with absolute power.
The office, authority, or jurisdiction of an absolute ruler.
Absolute power, especially when exercised unjustly or cruelly: “I have sworn... eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of manâ€￾ (Thomas Jefferson).

Use of absolute power.
A tyrannical act.
Extreme harshness or severity; rigor.

Nope, I think that pretty much sums it up. The Republican party (as well as the Democratic party) have turned into a bunch of YES men and women. No one has the guts to cross party lines. Considering that the Republicans now control everything, yes, it's a tyranny. We are following a man who got a 1200 on his SAT's.....THAT is freaky.

Read the definition again. This is in no way a tyranny. I tell you what. You want to experience a tyranny? Go to Miami, take a 90 mile boat trip to Cuba and go tell Fidel you want to camp out with him for a few years. Then you MIGHT understand what a tyranny is.

<NewYorker obtained a copy of the president's Yale transcript and revealed that he'd had a C average in college and, more interestingly, scored 1206 on his Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)--566 on the verbal and 640 on the math.>
[post="197324"][/post]​

What does this exactly mean and what does it prove besides nothing? Bill Gates dropped out of college and now is the richest man in the world. So what?

Latest posts

Back