California Madness!

There are a lot of stupid laws and propositions proposed and not unlike Obummer care are sneaky and disingenuous to out right lies.
I am going to vote no and hopefully most people will as well.
Granted, KommieFornia has done some stupid stuff.
All I can do is vote.

"I'm leavin' on a jet plane"

Come on xU, Bears is trying to make a point here......... It's all the white Conservatives fault that have coused California to go to hell!

Soooo, tell me 'East, what state do you reside in now ?????????

Why? Are you such a complete fool/village idiot that you can actually imagine yourself geographically "superior" by way of stupidly existing within some pathetically liberal waste land of the soul? I mean, you must have something that makes you feel somehow "special" so as to continually self-indulge your mindless arrogance. I can most certainly guarantee that I've set foot on far more countries and continents than you ever will, so what exactly IS that magical quality you have in your estimation? "I live in bumfuk NY/NJ/CA/whatever/etc" fails to much impress at any level. You really should've gotten out into the bigger, actual world far more than you've clearly ever done in your "life" (or will ever do) and seen most all the civilized world's finest museums and happily partaken of local cultures in even the less civilized parts/etc. I honestly feel sorry for your incredibly limited and only laughably supposed "life"...No matter. Do you/can you even imagine that whatever anyone's address is magically imbues them with either enhanced or diminished intellectual prowess and life experience? Are you truly THAT stupid? Thanks for both proving yourself an utter fool and of course for the always dependable, liberal laughs. P.S. If I admitted to still having real estate holdings in California and Florida; would that somehow make me "better" or "smarter" in your estimation?..Even better yet; perhaps more "worldly" and thus less contemptible within the tediously constricted and presumably, actually painfull limits of your tiny "mind"? Your suggested behavior at this point? = "Run Forrest, Run!" ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Seatacus
First off, it's not the job of Government, any Government, to mandate morality!
........ every government of every country has laws based on morality, some more than others.

The fact you would even hint otherwise makes you sound like the biggest dumb ass on earth.

Morality starts with the family unit. That's our problem today fool. Not gun's. If morality is taught in the family itself, the government should, and in a vary few cases does, mirror that morality, and should govern accordingly. But has no business mandating it on it's own.

Morality starts with the family unit. That's our problem today fool. Not gun's. If morality is taught in the family itself, the government should, and in a vary few cases does, mirror that morality, and should govern accordingly. But has no business mandating it on it's own.
Some people are nuts and uncontrollable regardless of family.
Think Ted Kaczynski, among many.
Ever watch Dr. Phil?

:D

........ every government of every country has laws based on morality, some more than others.

The fact you would even hint otherwise makes you sound like the biggest dumb ass on earth.

Per "every government of every country has laws based on morality, some more than others."...? One must reasonably then assume that statement applied to Hitler's Third Reich, Stalin's Soviet Union, Mao's China and of course Pol Pot's Cambodia, just for starters...Right? Umm...I'm not entirely certain you should seat yourself as any judge of "the biggest dumb ass on earth" much less "morality"...Just saying. ;) Per just Chairman Mao's "morality" for one?: ""Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." If you honestly (and amazingly) actually believe that "every government of every country has laws based on morality, some more than others" then you are WAY overdue some serious psychiatric intervention to address your obvious delusions...not to mention a strong suggestion to actually learn at least SOMETHING from human history.

P.S. "Some people are nuts and uncontrollable regardless of family." Indeed, and that's why any actually sane person should always wish to be able and ready to defend themselves and their loved ones...Period. Worthless "government" most certainly can't be counted on to do so, or even actually care whether you and yours live or die. Per that last, here's a gentle "Hint": The vast majority of the sick serpents in Washington/"government" don't care about you and yours at ALL, not even the tiniest bit, and any absurd notions of "morality" you strangely presume there with whatever laws they nowadays enact amount to utterly infantile fantasies and nothing more. Grow Up.

Last edited:
Some people are nuts and uncontrollable regardless of family.
Think Ted Kaczynski, among many.
Ever watch Dr. Phil?

:D

"Dr." Phil should hardly be your go-to-guy there, given that both Texas and California had some "issues" with his previous "practice" and he isn't even so much as a licensed psychologist anymore, and for good cause. What he is, is just another two-bit scam/con artist that put together a jury-picking/screening consultation business who Oprah apparently found "cute" and essentially adopted while she was being properly raked over the litigation coals by Texas cattlemen for her BS...while she was of course paying handsomely to try and find/hire any/all lying scumbags possible to help her squirm out of her legal issues at the time. That's just for starters. If you've any interest simply seek out information on just WHY he no longer has any license to practice. Hint: Just one part alone involves an "inappropriate" relationship with a teenaged girl. I've a long time friend who's private practice is psychiatry that previously served in the USAF Reserves as a Flight Surgeon, and at no time conversing with he or his professional compadres at social gatherings EVER heard ANY notions other than that "Dr" Phil should properly be burned at the stake. A gentle suggestion per "Ever watch Dr. Phil?" = Watch less mindless TV and instead talk to real people with at least some degree of an actual clue...or at the very least do some online homework on your "false gods"/icons occasionally.

Last edited:
"Dr." Phil should hardly be your go-to-guy there, given that both Texas and California had some "issues" with his previous "practice" and he isn't even so much as a licensed psychologist anymore, and for good cause. What he is, is just another two-bit scam/con artist that put together a jury-picking/screening consultation business who Oprah apparently found "cute" and essentially adopted while she was being properly raked over the litigation coals by Texas cattlemen for her BS...while she was of course paying handsomely to try and find/hire any/all lying scumbags possible to help her squirm out of her legal issues at the time. That's just for starters. If you've any interest simply seek out information on just WHY he no longer has any license to practice. Hint: Just one part alone involves an "inappropriate" relationship with a teenaged girl. I've a long time friend who's private practice is psychiatry that previously served in the USAF Reserves as a Flight Surgeon, and at no time conversing with he or his professional compadres at social gatherings EVER heard ANY notions other than that "Dr" Phil should properly be burned at the stake. A gentle suggestion per "Ever watch Dr. Phil?" = Watch less mindless TV and instead talk to real people with at least some degree of an actual clue...or at the very least do some online homework on your "false gods"/icons occasionally.

So you don't like Dr.Phil...

the message is a good representation of what's wrong with society appears M-F on his show.

Why? Are you such a complete fool/village idiot that you can actually imagine yourself geographically "superior" by way of stupidly existing within some pathetically liberal waste land of the soul? I mean, you must have something that makes you feel somehow "special" so as to continually self-indulge your mindless arrogance. I can most certainly guarantee that I've set foot on far more countries and continents than you ever will, so what exactly IS that magical quality you have in your estimation? "I live in bumfuk NY/NJ/CA/whatever/etc" fails to much impress at any level. You really should've gotten out into the bigger, actual world far more than you've clearly ever done in your "life" (or will ever do) and seen most all the civilized world's finest museums and happily partaken of local cultures in even the less civilized parts/etc. I honestly feel sorry for your incredibly limited and only laughably supposed "life"...No matter. Do you/can you even imagine that whatever anyone's address is magically imbues them with either enhanced or diminished intellectual prowess and life experience? Are you truly THAT stupid? Thanks for both proving yourself an utter fool and of course for the always dependable, liberal laughs. P.S. If I admitted to still having real estate holdings in California and Florida; would that somehow make me "better" or "smarter" in your estimation?..Even better yet; perhaps more "worldly" and thus less contemptible within the tediously constricted and presumably, actually painfull limits of your tiny "mind"? Your suggested behavior at this point? = "Run Forrest, Run!" ;)

Well, obviously you're not going to reveal where you 'Ran Away to', to distance yourself from CA. (Damm, I went to RR school near Sacramento, and found it pretty 'normal'), anyway, my $$$ is on you, that you are quite likely in DAL-ASSS. (NO WAY you're in (say) ORD !

Latest posts