California Madness!

Well, obviously you're not going to reveal where you 'Ran Away to', to distance yourself from CA. (Damm, I went to RR school near Sacramento, and found it pretty 'normal'), anyway, my $$$ is on you, that you are quite likely in DAL-ASSS. (NO WAY you're in (say) ORD !
ORD?.......That be Obamaland!

Morality starts with the family unit. That's our problem today fool. Not gun's. If morality is taught in the family itself, the government should, and in a vary few cases does, mirror that morality, and should govern accordingly. But has no business mandating it on it's own.
It should.

However, these days our youth are exposed to nonstop liberal media propaganda and both parents usually are in the job market. hardly ideal circumstances to pass on values.

If you honestly (and amazingly) actually believe that "every government of every country has laws based on morality, some more than others" then you are WAY overdue some serious psychiatric intervention to address your obvious delusions...not to mention a strong suggestion to actually learn at least SOMETHING from human history.
Of course we have laws based on morality. That is why most countries have abolished slavery. Because current culture considers it MORALLY reprehensible.

Remember, morality is subjective and subject to change over time. At one time slavery was very accepted and very widespread.

I can give you a 1000 examples where morality is reflected in law.

If you can't see that then you are the one who needs intervention for your delusions.

ORD?.......That be Obamaland!

Well, since you talk about the USAF, you're very likely a n AMT or a pilot.
NO WAY you're in BOS/NYC/PHL/DCA/MIA, but very likely in DFW or PHX or OKIE-Homa. People like you like to 'Hide out' in places that the work force LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU, plus TEXASSS, OKIE-Homa and Arizona are 'RUBY RED States", just the way you like it !

It should.

However, these days our youth are exposed to nonstop liberal media propaganda and both parents usually are in the job market. hardly ideal circumstances to pass on values.

Of course we have laws based on morality. That is why most countries have abolished slavery. Because current culture considers it MORALLY reprehensible.

Remember, morality is subjective and subject to change over time. At one time slavery was very accepted and very widespread.

I can give you a 1000 examples where morality is reflected in law.

If you can't see that then you are the one who needs intervention for your delusions.
Liston la, what i'm taking about is all little more currant than that. The fact that marriage seems to be no longer fashionable. The growing trend of a one parent family
Well, since you talk about the USAF, you're very likely a n AMT or a pilot.
NO WAY you're in BOS/NYC/PHL/DCA/MIA, but very likely in DFW or PHX or OKIE-Homa. People like you like to 'Hide out' in places that the work force LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU, plus TEXASSS, OKIE-Homa and Arizona are 'RUBY RED States", just the way you like it !
Bears< Bears, Bears, Not USAF! Don't live at any of the above places. You haven't been right on a lot of things lately, and for a long time!
........... But, I am thankful I no longer have to fight this kind of madness any longer! And pay$4.30, plus a gal. of gas for the privilege!
31138138_433315130428749_2781404476824901456_n.jpg

Last edited:
Liston la, what i'm taking about is all little more currant than that. The fact that marriage seems to be no longer fashionable. The growing trend of a one parent family

Bears< Bears, Bears, Not USAF! Don't live at any of the above places. You haven't been right on a lot of things lately, and for a long time!
........... But, I am thankful I no longer have to fight this kind of madness any longer! And pay$4.30, plus a gal. of gas for the privilege!

Insp4

Where exactly in CA. is this Pic.

Thanx.

Insp4

Where exactly in CA. is this Pic.

Thanx.
L.A. That's the 405, San Diego freeway. From the looks of it it could be the Sepulveda pass, looking northward from the L.A. basin, going into the San Fernando valley. I drove it daily when I was working at LAX. But at the time wasn't quit that big. It's a bottleneck, always has been, no matter how big you make it.

Last edited:

Or fake...which one is photo shopped?
DOH!

los-angeles-traffic-44.3.jpg

I keep hearing liberals go on and on about how California is the is the fifth largest economy in the world.

However when you look at California objectively it's a ticking time bomb.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-jackson-california-poverty-20180114-story.html

Guess which state has the highest poverty rate in the country? Not Mississippi, New Mexico, or West Virginia, but California, where nearly one out of five residents is poor.

California, with 12% of the American population, is home today to about one in three of the nation's welfare recipients.

Immigrants are falling into it: 55% of immigrant families in the state get some kind of means-tested benefits, compared with just 30% of natives.

Looking to help poor and low-income residents, California lawmakers recently passed a measure raising the minimum wage from $10 an hour to $15 an hour by 2022 — but a higher minimum wage will do nothing for the 60% of Californians who live in poverty and don't have jobs.

and my favorite part of the whole article.

Self-interest in the social-services community may be at fault. As economist William A. Niskanen explained back in 1971, public agencies seek to maximize their budgets, through which they acquire increased power, status, comfort and security. To keep growing its budget, and hence its power, a welfare bureaucracy has an incentive to expand its "customer" base. With 883,000 full-time-equivalent state and local employees in 2014, California has an enormous bureaucracy. Many work in social services, and many would lose their jobs if the typical welfare client were to move off the welfare rolls.

Then we have this.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...re-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html

Welfare in California
34% Of the nation’s welfare recipients live in California but only 12% of the U.S. population resides here.

and then my favorite.

https://www.investors.com/news/economy/california-still-dreaming-but-wholl-pay-for-it-all/

Pension Debt Bomb
Then there's California's public employee retirement system, known as CalPERS, the largest public investment fund in the country, and its smaller twin, CalSTRS, the teachers' pension fund. CalPERS and CalSTRS are now $1 trillion underfunded, based on market value, according to a study by Stanford University's Kersten Institute for Governance and Economic Policy Research. That's $93,000 per household.

The media does draws attention to the size of California's economy but fail to mention the ticking time bombs of debt they have and are currently creating. Why don't the call it how it really is, California is the welfare capital of the United States with crushing debt. If liberals hate income inequality so much why is there so much of it in California, the liberal capital of the United States?

We need a hell of a lot more of this in California.

Calling for enforcement of our immigration law and putting bureaucrats in their place.

The truth about "illegals"

Fast forward to 2:22.

I'm a Cal State San Bernardino Student. I am educated. I am undocumented, and I'm not going anywhere. I want you to hear loud and clear that we are here. We will be taking over. We will be electing people to take his place in the future and represent us. Because we are growing. We are the majority now. We will continue to grow and we are not going anywhere.

Just another illegal with intent to subjugate American citizens and law.

Feel free to watch this video. It will show you exactly what the illegals are really about. Very different from what leftist propaganda would have you believe.

If liberals are so against racism maybe they should turn an eye to these white hating, law breaking, invaders. Of course that would not fit the "progressive" narrative would it?

Latest posts