CLT pilots begging for raise from Parker

when the certificates merge, pay attention...you might actually learn something from the finest in the sky sitting at your left.

Thank you super pilot, I guess we shouldn't compare safety records huh? Since you guys only fly ONE kind of an approach, I suppose it would make you pretty good. When you're ready to try RNO and non-precisions into Mexico let me know.

Thank you super pilot, I guess we shouldn't compare safety records huh? Since you guys only fly ONE kind of an approach, I suppose it would make you pretty good. When you're ready to try RNO and non-precisions into Mexico let me know.

We were flying to RNO when you were still in Elementary School. And with no FMC's, PFD's/ND's and the like. No bent metal, no scares.

Catch My Smile.

Gee whiz. I have logged more Lead PIC hours inverted and over 5 g's than you have total time.

Oh, pardon me. You have non-precision approach experience. While I'm throwing gear for you, can you teach me how to calculate a VDP, even when the DME is out? :lol:

Do you talk to your grandpa like that? :lol:

Gee whiz. I have logged more Lead PIC hours inverted and over 5 g's than you have total time.

You sure bout that Maverick? No doubt military training is the best in the world, but that doesn't mean every one has the right stuff. I gave numerous BFR's to military guys and they ALL had some difficulty. One A-10 driver told me once it was harder flying this little Cessna than his Worthog. When I took my Emb-145 type ride at Continental Express my sim partner was a former B-52 driver. I scaved by thank God from this intructor who was notorious for failing guys. My partner busted his ride. After that I never looked at military pilots as "superior".

Oh, pardon me. You have non-precision approach experience. While I'm throwing gear for you, can you teach me how to calculate a VDP, even when the DME is out? :lol:

No problem, you got a watch right? Most of my duel given is instrument. I use to do instrument ratings in 8 days for students from all over the world and I had a success rate well over 80%. And I can remember when having DME was a luxury, I didn't really fly a plane with it until I was well over 1000 hrs. And the guy earlier who said they (PSA I assume) used to fly into RNO with the old steam gages, so what? I remember using those too. I didn't start out with fancy FMS's and glass equip. neither. I use to teach NDB approaches partial-pannel, remember UNOS and ANDS? Yeah non-precisions are no big deal. How bout in a non radar enviornment in mountainous terrian at night in bad weather. Now throw in the Airbus "Fifi-ism" on top of that and I'll bet your pucker factor is in high gear.

Do you talk to your grandpa like that? :lol:

I wish I could, I lost mine over 20 years ago.

Were you born yesterday?

Wolf doesn't have an "e" on it.

He was the last Chairman/CEO that knew how to run an airline in a way that people coule be proud of the operation. He didn't destroy the airline. :rolleyes:

Ask the FFers what they thought.

Ahh no Phoenix I was not born yesterday I was actually born in the early 60's and I am sure that if you are older than me it isn't by much. BTW cool down there partner, an attorney friend of mine spells his name Wolfe, sorry didn't realize it was such a touchy issue with you.

an attorney friend of mine spells his name Wolfe, sorry didn't realize it was such a touchy issue with you.

And maybe that is why you are so out of touch, with that "touchy" issue. A little island in the West..a little single crewbase..adrift in the sea of airline mergers. Your "attorney" friend will steer you from "hear" on out, in your quest for a lifestyle that "spells" it out....

Like shooting fish in a barrel...I love it.

Greeter.

You sure bout that Maverick?

The post was a parody... An argument between two pilots about who is a better pilot is silly. Like that is ever gonna be setled. :rolleyes:

There is a better chance to get agreement about DOH than to get agreement about who is the better pilot. So the moral is, change your argument for DOH so you have a better chance of getting agreement.:lol: