Could F/a's Honor Mechanics Strike Now?

AA-MCI said:
So was delaying the filing worth the 15% on top of what you'll have to give now? You weren't going to prevent it, as you have admitted.
[post="303021"][/post]​
Yes, I think so. I think the time bought out of BK helped a lot of people. If the BK had come last year, I think we would have seen much larger givebacks sooner resulting in a larger net loss for all employees.

ExAF said:
Yes, I think so. I think the time bought out of BK helped a lot of people. If the BK had come last year, I think we would have seen much larger givebacks sooner resulting in a larger net loss for all employees.
[post="303167"][/post]​

Actually they took the money that you gave back and trained the SCAB mechanics, and are now funding the newly trained chinese f/a's over at Disneyland in calif.......just waiting in the wings to send them in to work the int'l routes to asia.

SN

Saturdaynite said:
Actually they took the money that you gave back and trained the SCAB mechanics, and are now funding the newly trained chinese f/a's over at Disneyland in calif.......just waiting in the wings to send them in to work the int'l routes to asia.

SN
[post="303197"][/post]​

This may be true, but you have to remember, these are not pilots
Yet!!!

-BigE