CVG Reductions

WorldTraveler said:
You just can't let the past be the past, can you?

Some people are paralyzed by their past
Wow, and you left DL over eight years ago, you have room to talk.

And if you dont remember the past and dont make changes, history will repeat itself.

pot-kettle.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I am not paralyzed by anything
And you are the pot and kettle since you too are no longer in the industry, didn't retire, and never worked for DL

Nope I am not, but I might be going back.

And I have worked in the union area of the industry in the summer of 2013, when was the last time you actually worked in the industry?

I get my retirement in two more years.

Reactions: 1 person
You haven't and won't work at DL
based on when you left, your pension will be spending money but not enough to live on

Hope you are healing well though

And you havent been a Flight Attendant and when was the last time you slung a bag?

It doesnt matter if you have worked at a company to know what is going on.

I mean over 12,000 FAs signed a card and more keep coming in daily.

You perfectly demonstrate my point

You know better than me even though you have never worked for DL and have been out of the industry for year

The bad gall bladder was not a surprise

When you stick your nose and everything else in other people's business, things break

Learn to leave other people and their business to themselves

The whole IAM campaign at DL is about interference by the IAM in the lives of others and then killing them off if they say they don't like you

WorldTraveler said:
You perfectly demonstrate my point

You know better than me even though you have never worked for DL and have been out of the industry for year

The bad gall bladder was not a surprise

When you stick your nose and everything else in other people's business, things break

Learn to leave other people and their business to themselves

The whole IAM campaign at DL is about interference by the IAM in the lives of others and then killing them off if they say they don't like you
And you are the poster child for:

Dodge
Deflect
Ignore

And you wonder why FF has given you the moniker of "World Fraudster".

If the Delta FAs unionizing your business?

You poke your DELTOID Nose in every thread, on every topic about every OTHER airline.

You were paid to leave DL over eight years ago, what the FAs or ACS does about being unionized is NONE of your business, using your illogical way of thinking.

no, I have been given all kinds of names because a whole lot of people can't accept that I am right about a whole lot of issues.

Cheapflyer is just the latest of a string of people who have acted like they know something but are hopelessly ignorant of what is going on in the industry.

You are simply too dumb to be able to know the difference so jump on any parade that passes by - because you too can't stand the fact that I have been and will be right about DL people and the poverty of the IAM.

you can carry of till they end up throwing dirt on your cold, dead body but I can assure you that I will NEVER yield the floor to you, someone who never worked for DL, regarding issues affecting DL and its people.

You have been wrong and lied and been caught numerous times, just last week alone Frugal took you to school, Dawg schools you all the time.

At least if you lie and get caught stop running with the lies.

So now I am dumb?

Glad to see your a Christian Missionary, guess to dont get too many converts Christian, nope, hypocrite yes.

You berate others for insulting you and yet you do the very same.

Your a man who got paid to leave DL over eight years ago, and you long to be there again, you need to learn that you are irrelevant.

Let me give you a hint, what you post here, means nothing, the decisions will be in the 20,000 DL FAs, not you, not I.

But keep up the lies, and misinformation, myself and others will call you out every time.

Looks like Spectator has been on the boards again this morning.

WorldTraveler said:
Cheapflyer is just the latest of a string of people who have acted like they know something but are hopelessly ignorant of what is going on in the industry.

Perhaps you can show us the data where, according to your own words, DL-VS has already generated more revenue than any other airline partnership over the same time.
For an 'expert' like you the numbers should be a piece of cake to provide. 
Unless you're lying and made that up.

Frugal  he claims700 is dumb   wonder if he also feels you are too?    it appear to me that the only ignorant one is WT himself    notice how he says everyone else is but himself

nope, not everyone is dumb.

some people show their intelligence even if I disagree with them.

others... no.

robbedagain said:
Frugal  he claims700 is dumb   wonder if he also feels you are too?    it appear to me that the only ignorant one is WT himself    notice how he says everyone else is but himself

I'm confident World Fraudster thinks I'm a moron, but then again to him anybody that doesn't worship DL is out of their mind.

Reactions: 4 people