Democrats Threaten Government Shutdown Without DACA Fix

You are such a one way,self centered spoiled little hypocrite keep patting yourself on the back. I don't think I've ever seen someone more insecure. Are you going to report this post because you don't like the content?Wittle Xut has to be big man on forum

Stupid, but funny.
That's YOU Albert!
No content, retort, or anything to support your position (whatever the He11 that is).
Get out from under Trumps desk and take a look at what the He11 is going on.
I know that is hard for you, as impartial reasoning is beyond your capability.

Poor lil Albert... LOL... DOT...DOT...DOT...

av-1176.gif

H1B is for professionals.
The influx of H1B visas killed my side job as they worked for $20 and I used to get $100 for database programming. I live in Silicon Valley so don't even try to tell me about how great the H1B visas are.

H1B visa 'program' outsourced jobs that could have been performed here, but at a higher cost.
Apparently, you do not know anything.

H2B
is for minimum wage worker bees (waiters/waitresses, cleaners, etc...)

At least know what you are talking about when you speak.

You didn't even read the link I 'provided' you and run your mouth.

Yep, typical Trump apologist, if you don't know, lie, deflect and blame someone else.

No, he never violated any 'law' but he promised to bring jobs back to MeriKa all the while outsourcing his business dealings.

I don't know if he is a hypocrite or lair, I think both.

Sometimes, you talk like you have a brain. This certainly isn't one of them.
First off, I work in Computer Networking. I know what an H-1B Visa is. I agree it is abused and I don't like it any more than you do.

Second, I misread. You are correct it does say H2B. It was an honest mistake.

That being said that has nothing to do with illegal immigration. That has nothing to do with weaponizing the budget to the detriment of the American people. That is a despicable act.

Stupid, but funny.
That's YOU Albert!
No content, retort, or anything to support your position (whatever the He11 that is).
Get out from under Trumps desk and take a look at what the He11 is going on.
I know that is hard for you, as impartial reasoning is beyond your capability.

Poor lil Albert... LOL... DOT...DOT...DOT...

View attachment 12175
I know my REDS make you see RED and that is more than enough for me. Are you going to hit the report button. Will you be meeting your friends at "Stud" later?

Latest posts