Departing politics:

Read what I wrote about how this thread got so off track and tell me where I'm wrong.
Beat that dead horse KCFlyer.

I stated I was done derailing the thread and you keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Just can't let it go can you?

Let's try and put it back!........ My 1968 Camaro, with 25,000 original miles. Unrestored. Original paint, out of Southern Calif. 250 six, with a "Torque Drive transmission, on the column..All matching numbers.
38075_1439618482456_219101_n.jpg

Last edited:
That's the difference between you and I.

You worry about Doug Parker.

I worry about my wife and I.

I feel I have a very high living standard regardless of how much Doug Parker makes.

I am not saying I am rich but I am very comfortable and I can buy anything and do anything I want within reason.

By the way the job market under Trump is the best we have seen in decades. Maybe it is Trump's policies, maybe it is just timing, but you cannot deny that the economy is doing very well right now and that wages ARE going up. I got a raise just this year "to reflect current market demands".

The "TRUMP/BEST Job Market " that you keep Tub-Thumping about is a sham. The Wages do NOT keep up with inflation, A N D, with regard to the "GOOD" new jobs, they mostly come with zero bennies', or a medical plan with a $5,000 Deductible !! ( Hmmm, I wonder if the Unionized Railroads, Longshoremen, Airlines......UA or AA, or Transit workers in cities like BOS/NYC/PHL/CHI/SFO/SEA/or LAX, or sanitation workers in those cities, would ever remotely consider POS proposals like that, on the table during negotiations) ????

F - NO they wouldn't !!!!!!!!!!

The "TRUMP/BEST Job Market " that you keep Tub-Thumping about is a sham. The Wages do NOT keep up with inflation, A N D, with regard to the "GOOD" new jobs, they mostly come with zero bennies', or a medical plan with a $5,000 Deductible !! ( Hmmm, I wonder if the Unionized Railroads, Longshoremen, Airlines......UA or AA, or Transit workers in cities like BOS/NYC/PHL/CHI/SFO/SEA/or LAX, or sanitation workers in those cities, would ever remotely consider POS proposals like that, on the table during negotiations) ????

F - NO they wouldn't !!!!!!!!!!
Wow Bears, you almost had a civil conversation. Your information was coherent and easy to follow.

Then at the very end you just totally derailed all your progress.

Maybe next time.

I know there must be a story behind this, but I'll be damned if I know what it is! ........ Interesting though!
63222129_2297863956940077_4062879714434351104_n.jpg

Damn right! How many out there still have their wheels?

Latest posts