DL expands SEA further with SEA-SFO flights

Status
Not open for further replies.
"you're" please.

you do realize what was 3 days ago, don't you?

BTW, here is what DL said about its own SEA growth plans.... which don't appear to be constrained by gates.

Delta will operate 79 daily flights to 25 destinations from Seattle this summer and aims to ramp up the network over the next three years, says Medeiros. “The summer 2015 plan is 110 daily flights, 125 from 2016 and 150 plus from 2017.”

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/delta-targets-transpacific-markets-to-power-seattle-397779/

Reactions: 1 person
I see you are on the internet again, and when you have to criticize someone's grammar you have reached the end of debating someone with facts:

grammar-police.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
no, it is simply hard to understand how someone can repeat the same error over and over and over again despite it being pointed out to you.

It really does hurt your cause.

Kind like how you say everyone else is lying when it comes to DL, and you still havent shown on the IAM thread that the flyers were lies.

ab2e3edbe857638c49415b29b2da2bd5.jpg

Is this the badge you wear while being an keyboard warrior?

4ead986ba7822a3b52773659054fa5f4.png

WorldTraveler said:
no, it is simply hard to understand how someone can repeat the same error over and over and over again despite it being pointed out to you.

It really does hurt your cause.
I fuoond thees greet veb pege-a joost fur yuoo VT (Swedish Chef)

I will use this site when I reply to you from now on:

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

"an keyboard warrior?"

I'd rather that you comment about DL's growth plans at SEA... kinda throws cold water on the merger plans, ne

so its ok for you to take every thread and turn it into delta  but when someone else does  its not ok..  ok then..........

how many gates did PMUS have at SEA that DL is supposenly going to take over

I have no idea although I suppose I could figure it out if I wanted to.

If AA/US advised SEA that they would be consolidating gates and DL was in line to get them, then DL will be growing.

This thread IS about DL's growth at SEA and on the west coast and thus to Asia which is the point of the whole SEA buildup.

outstanding... yet more evidence that DL's commitment to SEA will move forward regardless of how peaved AS is.

BTW, robbed, apparently US is giving up 3 gates on A that DL is taking over.

The Port of Seattle has been VERY accommodating of DL's growth plans because EVERY airport wants to push as many passengers thru their facilities as possible and they also want as many high profile destinations and wealthy passengers as possible. HKG and LHR passengers are worth a whole lot more to an airport than the same number of GEG passengers.
DL is giving SEA what it wants - a higher int'l profile and less dependence on a single carrier.

WorldTraveler said:
outstanding... yet more evidence that DL's commitment to SEA will move forward regardless of how peaved AS is.
IMO, AS' mindset is irrelevant; this is more of an issue of what's needed once a station eclipses a certain level of activity. In SEA's case, having an airfreight facility so far away, a hangar, an F/A base and more simply make having a tower more of a need than anything.

of course what AS thinks is irrelevant. They thought they could whore around with whoever they wanted and not provide the seats that DL needed to build its int'l operations and DL decided it would build its own feed anyway

It's funny that so many people commented that DL was at risk because of relying on AS to feed a major int'l hub - and AS proved the risk was right and DL took control of the situation... and now some of those people are calling DL the aggressor.

Companies don't invest hundreds of millions of dollars to start 12-14 hour flights - several of them per year.

BTW, word is that DL might be willing to give up the hangar - or relocate it - in order to expand the concourse.

DL is growing at SEA and SEA is doing everything they can to accommodate DL's growth.

When you consider that DL's largest competitor on the west coast is UA who is in the midst of yet another year of cost cutting and contentious employee relations, the future for DL at SEA looks brighter by the month. It is no doubt that DL is moving forward as quickly as possible with its SEA hub.

(sigh)

Sometimes things really are what they appear. SEA gets big--> Needs tower--> Posts openings to fill said tower. 

I happen to find that job interesting, and hope other "actual DL employees" do too. Maybe some of them might want to move to the Emerald City.

It doesn't always have to be Delta Uber Alles, ya know. Take your foot off the gas once in awhile.

Reactions: 4 people
Kev3188 said:
(sigh)

Sometimes things really are what they appear. SEA gets big--> Needs tower--> Posts openings to fill said tower. 

I happen to find that job interesting, and hope other "actual DL employees" do too. Maybe some of them might want to move to the Emerald City.

It doesn't always have to be Delta Uber Alles, ya know. Take your foot off the gas once in awhile.
+100000

(sigh)

good... go apply.

It's ACTIVE, Kevin.

DL doesn't have virtual employees, retired or active.

I'm on the 499th lap and ready for an encore... no chance of a slowdown at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.