DL expands SEA further with SEA-SFO flights

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldTraveler said:
Have you read the AS earnings transcript...
I have not. I'll try to check it out today, thanks.

This might've been an interesting reference to point to about 10 posts ago instead of wailing about other posters, other threads, etc.

So again, in the meantime is it fair to say that neither of your or LDV's claims are false, but rather unprovable?

Kev3188 said:
I took the (thinly) veiled threat as a passive agressive attempt to manipulate the discussion.

I'm sure WT will be along soon enough to clear things up.

did you find the information you were looking for in the ALK earnings call transcript?

not sure what you mean but everyone seems to be at peace which is the only thing we all want, right?

WorldTraveler said:
not sure what you mean but everyone seems to be at peace which is the only thing we all want, right?
Sure.

Comity is a good thing. You can do your part by fully explaining what you meant when you wrote the sentence below.

WorldTraveler said:
I have more than enough connections to get my message out but more importantly to take my message to the places where it really matters regarding people on this forum.

unless you are checking in from Belhaven, there are no demons behind the doorknobs.

Is this the first time you have misunderstood or failed to understand a post this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back