DOH works now, bud didn't work then?

I dont know.
You may want ask your AFA contacts. They know exactly what it is. ;)
What I do kno is that Delta has the right to communicate with its employees, however it does not have the right to tell its employees "Give a rip don't click".
Nope...you are sadly mistaken....once again.
This is why the only non-republican member of the NMB did file a dissent to the interfearance charges! Obvously those on the House Transportation commedy agreed as well. I am sure you still have the link to that hearing.
Yes I did watch the entire hearing. And you are right about one thing. It was sheer "commedy" (comedy)! :lol:

Yes, actually I did.

It was funny, especially when Mr. Westmoreland asked if U.S. workers should have the same rights are Mexican workers....

What was that about? It had nothing to do with anything being discussed...but beings that he couldn't argue anything else said...he brought this up and was quickly shut down by Pat Friend.

Oh...sorry...Committee, I guess you are able to correct someone's spelling but fail to provide anything of substance when asked. It's ok, we're used to it.

personally I think any poster that is anti anything in the workplace is rather tacky...

(I hope there wasn't any balloons and party streamers and !!OMG confetti involved)

Yes, actually I did.

It was funny, especially when Mr. Westmoreland asked if U.S. workers should have the same rights are Mexican workers....

What was that about? It had nothing to do with anything being discussed...but beings that he couldn't argue anything else said...he brought this up and was quickly shut down by Pat Friend.

Oh...sorry...Committee, I guess you are able to correct someone's spelling but fail to provide anything of substance when asked. It's ok, we're used to it.

Everyone on that (joke of a) committee was fogged over trying to make sense of what was going on. They had no clue. So yes it was sheer comedy. Van de Water shut them out every single question and Pat kept stumbling and fumbling here words.

So btw....have you found the precedent (xxx Airline vs xxx union) that allows free speech? Hint: it was before 2000.

Time to put up or shut up. :lol:

No and I haven't even looked. It allows for the airline to communicate with its employees. However, the RLA clearly states that Delta cannot interfear or in any way question an employees right to organize.

As one of our Congressmen said

"If thats not interfearance, I dont know what is."

No and I haven't even looked. It allows for the airline to communicate with its employees. However, the RLA clearly states that Delta cannot interfear or in any way question an employees right to organize.

As one of our Congressmen said

"If thats not interfearance, I dont know what is."

And so you equate "Dont Click" as interference? What about the constant harassment from AFA, phone calls, on the concourse, etc. Thats not considered interference?

Whats priceless is how you cant answer my questions when backed into a corner! :lol:

What's more priceless is that you didn't even deny being on special assignment. Awesome.

Then answer me this. Your contention is DAL participated in voter suppression via DVD's posters, etc.

Q: What (10 year) legal precedent allows this ala free speech?
Hint: It involved another airline and not DAL or NWA.

Do you even know???

I do not know, but would like to read it. Please post a link.

I told you, I don't have any desire to look it up.

Oh...good job on the name calling, I guess we hit a "soft" spot again. Looks like the true Dapoes is being exposed.

Well, as posted above, they're not havin' it, so unless you like playing "I've got a secret," put a link up...

Of course they aren't having it. And im not playing nothing Kev. FYI...Its been posted numerous times here before as well.