( Donnie ), ..Here Comes The ' CARAVAN ' !

I do question your unionist ideals Gramps, as I please, and when I please.
You can't be a union man while you county is invaded Gramps, taking those union jobs and assist corporations to drive down wages. Your Demoncrat party has stepped over the dead bodies of many a union member. I could give you many examples, and one would involve your buddy Billdo Clinton. Do some research before you shoot off your ignorant sewer hole. The Demoncrats are not the working mans friend, not for a long, long time.

I've also walked many picket lines. Take your Geritol and get a nap before you lock up potty mouth.

OK, Hack.
If what you're saying is True, then I owe you an Apology .
But how do you JUSTIFY voting REPUG, when those B*ST***'S advocate R T W ??
Hack.
I'm assuming you DO pay union dues IF you're in a G-D.....R T W State ?

I do question your unionist ideals Gramps, as I please, and when I please.
You can't be a union man while you county is invaded Gramps, taking those union jobs and assist corporations to drive down wages. Your Demoncrat party has stepped over the dead bodies of many a union member. I could give you many examples, and one would involve your buddy Billdo Clinton. Do some research before you shoot off your ignorant sewer hole. The Demoncrats are not the working mans friend, not for a long, long time.

I've also walked many picket lines. Take your Geritol and get a nap before you lock up potty mouth.
Wow! When did Hackman jump ship? Just, Wow! There is hope for leftists idiots after all. Welcome to the world of reality Hackman. It’s so much easier than trying to support a fantasyland where you’re constantly losing the battle against common sense. I’m not saying realty doesn’t have its problems but the most exhaustive part of it is watching all the Libtards try to keep their fantasyland afloat.

OK, Hack.
If what you're saying is True, then I owe you an Apology .
But how do you JUSTIFY voting REPUG, when those B*ST***'S advocate R T W ??
Hack.
I'm assuming you DO pay union dues IF you're in a G-D.....R T W State ?
I really do wish people would quit saying “vote republican”. It gives the impression that people voted Republican in 2016. Republicans suck when it comes to voting or gettting anything done in politics. “Vote Trump” would be a more accurate description of our current politics. Independents and fence squatters is who brought us Trump, not the Republicans. It’s the Republicans that bring us the political patsy’s McCain, Cruz and Rubio. Like any of those could have taken on Hillary. Why did republicans lose a senate seat from Alabama? Because Republicans can’t do anything without Independant Conservative support and all they brought forth was yet another politician lackey. The only reason there is a semblance of a Republican Party today is because of Trump. The only thing that could have made the 2016 election even greater is if Trump had run as an Independant and won. I am fully aware though that the only reason he won is because he was on the Republican ticket. Had he ran as an Independant Hillary would have beat Cruz or Rubio in a landslide. So you see, Republicans are just as stupid as Democrats, they are one in the same if you really want to know the truth. So you need to make sure that Republicans understand that the only reason they are winning anything is because of Trump. It’s a Trump Train not a Republican train. They are just mooching a free ride.

Shifting gears here a little.
I heard that Cohen and ManaFart got into fisticuffs the other day, arguing over who was going into Mueller's office FIRST, since they've been seen 'visiting' damm near EVERY day, these last few weeks.
Helll, ManaFart even ' rolled-in ' the other day in a F, W/C !!
Jesus. I WONDER what they're TALKING About, HACK JOBB ?

Probably about taxi cabs.
Can you explain why the left talking head shows each had someone on pre-explaining about no russian collusion found (except Hillary) so you don't go grand mal.......when Mueller lets the cat outa the bag?

Wow! When did Hackman jump ship? Just, Wow! There is hope for leftists idiots after all. Welcome to the world of reality Hackman. It’s so much easier than trying to support a fantasyland where you’re constantly losing the battle against common sense. I’m not saying realty doesn’t have its problems but the most exhaustive part of it is watching all the Libtards try to keep their fantasyland afloat.

Are you, by chance, related to that scum sucking scab that used to frequent these boards named 'play the odds'??

Are you, by chance, related to that scum sucking scab that used to frequent these boards named 'play the odds'??
Are you kidding? PTO was damn near a prophet. Everything he said came to pass to the point it was scary. Stupid Democrat liberals wouldn’t listen though. Why do you suppose unionists are democrats when it’s the democrats that support insane trade deals like NAFTA and open borders? Just look at that caravan of guys headed up here being cheered on by the democrats. I wonder how much they would be willing to throw bags for. I bet they would be more than happy to do it for about ten an hour. That many people could fill a lot of MRO’s really cheap. Seems to me the Democrats do everything they can to make your Unions seem more and more irrelevant yet you have idiots like KCFlyer and NHBB hang in every word the say. Like I said before though, there is hope. I’m pretty sure Hackman was a diehard Democrat good to see he crossed over from the dark side.

This Caravan issue is really getting serious. Trump is going to have no choice but to deploy the military and close the border. I’m not so sure what kind of support he will get from the Republican voters for that. Especially after they tucked tail and followed the democrates lead over the separation of families. That is one thing I can say about Democrats is that they are stable in their ignorant beliefs. Republican voters are wishy-washy when it comes to issues like this. Let’s just say Trump is successful in stopping this caravan at the border and the horde decides to return home, very unlikely I know but still possible. So is the people that is funding the logistics of providing water, food, clothing, shelter and medical services going to be so generous for the return trip?
A wall really would be nice right now. If the Republican politicians were worth a damn it would be well on its way right now.

Are you kidding? PTO was damn near a prophet. Everything he said came to pass to the point it was scary. Stupid Democrat liberals wouldn’t listen though. Why do you suppose unionists are democrats when it’s the democrats that support insane trade deals like NAFTA and open borders? Just look at that caravan of guys headed up here being cheered on by the democrats. I wonder how much they would be willing to throw bags for. I bet they would be more than happy to do it for about ten an hour. That many people could fill a lot of MRO’s really cheap. Seems to me the Democrats do everything they can to make your Unions seem more and more irrelevant yet you have idiots like KCFlyer and NHBB hang in every word the say. Like I said before though, there is hope. I’m pretty sure Hackman was a diehard Democrat good to see he crossed over from the dark side.
A prophet your not, trust me. Listen up pin head, you DO NOT know me, so stop acting like you do. I was never a die hard Dem, nor am I a die hard Republican. I said all I had to say to you years ago when you sold yourself down the river and helped eliminate my friends at NWA and sent good jobs to China for your own self intrests and union hatred. You couldn't get hired on coming in the front door as an AMT at a NWA or any major back then (criminal record, DUI, we all know those stories) so you waited until you could scab in the back door like slithering pond scum. I guess you are still working at a low rent MRO outfit today? Not that I really care, major airlines are now taking in employees that would never have been hired 20 years ago. The standards have been degraded so far down that if your anything short of an axe murderer with an A@P license your in the door. To this point, there is a current CEO running the world's largest airline with no less than 3... yes t-h-r-e-e...1-2-3....DUI's. Unfortunately, the case in point in this airlines dismal performance compared to the others in the big three. It will be the first in bankruptcy when the down cycle comes around as it always does.

I believe in craft unionism. Meaning those workers with high stress, dangerous, and high responsibility careers, (I.E. possible prison time if you make the big mistake) need professional representation. Police, firemen, pilots, AMT's, ATC, industrial electricians, and other high skilled professions. Unfortunately, corporations and the corporate greed some preach (not all) are always looking for more millions to line their pockets, and therefore rely on low-cost bottom feeders such as yourself to fill that roll.

Just because I believe in the Constitution, less government, and freedom of the 2nd amendment, does not mean I will cross a picket line to assist greedy billionaires that can never have enough, or losers looking for exploitation at others expense. I'm sure the Trump haters will discount and detest that statement, but Trump has done many selfless acts with his money, including saving a lady's farm that was in foreclosure, among many others.

In closing, your not worthy of my time, and I have zero respect for you, your opinions, or what you think as a lowly scab. The profession of the AMT is a relatively small field in aviation, you will get this treatment often so get used to it, it will never leave you.

A prophet your not, trust me. Listen up pin head, you DO NOT know me, so stop acting like you do. I was never a die hard Dem, nor am I a die hard Republican. I said all I had to say to you years ago when you sold yourself down the river and helped eliminate my friends at NWA and sent good jobs to China for your own self intrests and union hatred. You couldn't get hired on coming in the front door as an AMT at a NWA or any major back then (criminal record, DUI, we all know those stories) so you waited until you could scab in the back door like slithering pond scum. I guess you are still working at a low rent MRO outfit today? Not that I really care, major airlines are now taking in employees that would never have been hired 20 years ago. The standards have been degraded so far down that if your anything short of an axe murderer with an A@P license your in the door. To this point, there is a current CEO running the world's largest airline with no less than 3... yes t-h-r-e-e...1-2-3....DUI's. Unfortunately, the case in point in this airlines dismal performance compared to the others in the big three. It will be the first in bankruptcy when the down cycle comes around as it always does.

I believe in craft unionism. Meaning those workers with high stress, dangerous, and high responsibility careers, (I.E. possible prison time if you make the big mistake) need professional representation. Police, firemen, pilots, AMT's, ATC, industrial electricians, and other high skilled professions. Unfortunately, corporations and the corporate greed some preach (not all) are always looking for more millions to line their pockets, and therefore rely on low-cost bottom feeders such as yourself to fill that roll.

Just because I believe in the Constitution, less government, and freedom of the 2nd amendment, does not mean I will cross a picket line to assist greedy billionaires that can never have enough, or losers looking for exploitation at others expense. I'm sure the Trump haters will discount and detest that statement, but Trump has done many selfless acts with his money, including saving a lady's farm that was in foreclosure, among many others.

In closing, your not worthy of my time, and I have zero respect for you, your opinions, or what you think as a lowly scab. The profession of the AMT is a relatively small field in aviation, you will get this treatment often so get used to it, it will never leave you.
Heheheheheheh, there he is, the man of the hour, never one to disappoint. Nice rant I was very entertained. At this point in time it is a bit embarrassing to be or have been a Democrat if you have any decency or integrity about yourself. Regardless of your feelings for me it’s a pleasure to have you aboard the Trump Train.

A question for the liberals. KCflyer is all concerned about the deficit yet there is a horde approaching our southern border, he seems to be ok with that. Do you really think they should be allowed in?

O M G, Hackman.
Wow, you're an ex 'RED TAIL' and an AMFA supporter. (I've got no problem with AMFA, though I prefer the AFL-CIO)
My oldest son (with 32 years) is an ex RED TAIL.

Oh Man. I HAVE to start looking at you now through an entirely different set of glasses !!!!! I do have good friends that think entirely like you, because they were in the ' same boat ' as you. !
I OWE you a BIG apology Sir !!

( Not all is 'lost', because we still have CLIT RAT, Insp69, and La La Looney Bin, to Biatch slap around ).