FedEx Pay Scale

gtd

Advanced
Dec 17, 2009
I'm building a U.S. AMT pay scale chart with all the carriers and would like to add FedEx AMTs. Can anyone share with me your base pay, license pay and total pay and other additional pay info? When it is complete I will be happy to post the results. Thanks in advance. GT

My buddy is at memphis, I will check with him tomorrow for the details but the last I heard as far as total was around 51 an hour on night shift. 

For topped out line mechanic $32.94 base  9.87 for airframe, 9.87 for powerplant,  15 cents for line. 

Total $52.83  before shift differential. of .35 for swings or .50 for mids.

Reactions: 1 person
D7571987 said:

For topped out line mechanic $32.94 base  9.87 for airframe, 9.87 for powerplant,  15 cents for line. 

Total $52.83  before shift differential. of .35 for swings or .50 for mids.

Add 3.00/hr to that for a lead

D7571987 said:
He said that UPS was slightly higher but didnt have the exact figure.
Mmmm......don't know about that.
FX is pretty even now. Course UPS has been at $50+ for over 3 yrs now, but.....

I think this was posted in another thread but, UPS is at 51.30. However, they are in contract talks currently and have been for the same amount of time as us I do believe. Rumor mill has them asking for 60-61 and change at end of this new contract. I bet they will also get full retro for any and all back pay as they did just that on the last contract.  They seem to be very quiet over there, but then again they are represented by the teamsters and have no clue what is going on in their nego's.  I have also heard they are in their "meat" part of the contract and may have something in the near future. Guess we will all find out then...

I just did a quick search and found it. It's in this thread,  UPS contract update requested, and look at post #8. It's a pretty good update on the UPS'ers...

Hearing the same scuttlebutt too SW....
Starting going to around $30+ hr, new top around $60/hr.
Checks cuz FX is over $30/hr starting now, WN at $27-28??

Guarandamntee UPS has our deal in their back pocket.
Just stalling and will toss it out when they get good and ready.

I have NO PROB going after that kind of money. UPS runs us around like $20 whores....
WE OP EXTREMELY LEAN ON MECHS!!!
I'm sure they fight is over our medical.
#pathetic