Fires In Australia

Heli Ops...

Did Garrett do any flying with Big horn Helicopters this past summer in Alberta... Waterton Lakes National Park to be exact?

Just wondering if it's the same Garrett I met when we were on fire contract with
Parks Canada... he was flying an Astar and I was on the 205.

If it's him would you....if possible be able to PM me his email address...would like to say hello.

Mr Man - Yes its the same Garrett, he was telling me about his adventures. He hasnt got an email address as yet but is going to email me when he has one. Should be soon.

Will advise when I get it.

Heli Ops

Thanks again, But in the mean time... tell him that Darryl from Superior says Hello!!

Be looking forward to chatting with him.

Wow, give a guy a compliment and they jump all over you. Hey 407 driver, I wasn't the one bulging the buttons on my coveralls last time we met. And at times that picture does get me going. Wanna trade jobs?
sheep_jumping_ani.gif

Here's something that I know gets your blood boiling. Might have to lay in ambush though look like she runs pretty fast.

great unsderslung shot of the bambi, ned... my 1st thought was that must have been what the media types saw just before they got bucketed in BC!!!! :lol:

Back