Funny AFA Picture

I was at AA when the f/a's shut the place down when everyone in mgt. laughed to take them seriously. This is a new age, there is NOTHING that will not be considered to survive. Including outsourcing everything. I also remember the arrogance of some non-union agents, who because they "belonged" to the co. they would always be taken care of. They are all gone.

I think Delta knows the Red Tails are coming. They invited them in by buying Northwest. You say it like it is an attack!
Jeez, settle down. I think you will find that Delta and Northwest both have a fine and proud workforce that will complement each other very well, except for the SCABS of course.

Invite huh? Well from what I hear its more of a full blown "buyout" after NWA was run into the dirt. Will see what meat is left on that NWA carcuss at years end. Not much I presume.

Invite huh? Well from what I hear its more of a full blown "buyout" after NWA was run into the dirt.

This is a wind up, right?

Run in the dirt how?

You cannot possibly be this dumb... Take some time off from posting bastardized version of "Successories," and go read some SEC filings.

Will see what meat is left on that NWA carcuss at years end. Not much I presume.

To me, this statement shows this person has issues that go beyond company pride or the desire not to have union representation. I believe in life that when you boil it all down, everything comes from a place of either love or fear, and this is definitely not love. It's really too bad that this whole union situation has brought out the worst in people.

Why all the flaming? I think it is the funniest picture I've ever seen. OH...maybe the caption is pi$$ing people off? Geez, lighten up people.

Invite huh? Well from what I hear its more of a full blown "buyout" after NWA was run into the dirt. Will see what meat is left on that NWA carcuss at years end. Not much I presume.

I wouldn’t be quite so arrogant. The ass you kick on the way up might be the ass you kiss on your way down. Didn’t DL just come out of bankruptcy? You are not that far apart from the rest of the industry.
:down:

I wouldn’t be quite so arrogant. The ass you kick on the way up might be the ass you kiss on your way down. Didn’t DL just come out of bankruptcy? You are not that far apart from the rest of the industry.
:down:

I have to agree with this. With everything going on in the industry right now, I wouldn't be too cocky. You never know what may be right around the corner.... for your company.

Heh, whatever...

You have heard of the term PARODY right? If not then heres a snippet.

par·o·dy Spelled Pronunciation[par-uh-dee] plural -dies, verb, -died, -dy·ing.
–noun

1. a humorous or satirical imitation of a serious piece of literature or writing: his hilarious parody of Hamlet's soliloquy.
2. the genre of literary composition represented by such imitations.
3. a burlesque imitation of a musical composition.
4. any humorous, satirical, or burlesque imitation, as of a person, event, etc.
5. the use in the 16th century of borrowed material in a musical setting of the Mass (parody Mass).
6. a poor or feeble imitation or semblance; travesty: His acting is a parody of his past greatness.
–verb (used with object) 7. to imitate (a composition, author, etc.) for purposes of ridicule or satire.
8. to imitate poorly or feebly; travesty.

Hey..What's Your Damage? AFA Will Come To Delta Early Next Year When The NMB Again Calls for Another Election! :shock:

I have to agree with this. With everything going on in the industry right now, I wouldn't be too cocky. You never know what may be right around the corner.... for your company.

I totally agree, I work for DAL and there is no reason for any of us to be cocky. With the $10 a barrel increas in oil on friday we are all in trouble. So we should all show compassion for everyone in this emerging storm. We havent seen the results of the largerst increase i oil in one day. It may take all of us out, except SW. LOL They seem to be the golden child for now and nothing touches them.

Latest posts