Gain Sharing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14439
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14439

Anyone hear anything on this mythical gain sharing? Attachment 4.2/4.3 Base/Line maintenance employees gain sharing plan. M&R cba. Its been 11 months since tulsa rammed this pos down our throats. What are the metrics of this? Anyone?

Lol. Thats what I thought. Guess Ill shake a few trees. See what falls out.

Reactions: 1 person
I was looking on Google for any clue to what happened to gain share and I came across this ad, which I can say has all come true.
ghost-ad.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
That flyer was as true then as it is now. I was told the company has canceled several meetings regarding the mythical "Gain Share". The twu is predictably impotent on enforcing this or any portion of our "contract".

Reactions: 2 people
That flyer was as true then as it is now. I was told the company has canceled several meetings regarding the mythical "Gain Share". The twu is predictably impotent on enforcing this or any portion of our "contract".
Got a call back on it to. Company wants some crazy formula just to get a penny. International wants a formula that gets more of their buddies off the clock. Local wants it tied to a simple formula that can always be met. Local loses two to one, so therefore it is at a standoff.

Reactions: 1 person
Well there ya go. Hey tulsa see what voting yes on open contract language get you!

Reactions: 4 people
Chirp...chirp...chirp............nothing but crickets

Reactions: 3 people
Crickets are better than our TWU cheerleader overspin spouting his trash.
He won't touch this thread, but if he did it would be all AMFA's fault.
He's about as reliable as the 319's interior.
He's all plastic.
No, this is the company's fault. They haven't scheduled any meetings.

The Presidents should file 29d

Latest posts