Gain Sharing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14439
  • Start date
The gain sharing plan was Don Videtich's baby. It was his was of incorporating PLI and JLT into the contract, his way of trying to insure that the concessions just keep coming for the company. I called it the "Boot licking letter". NOBODY, even in BK agreed to such terms. Negotiate a Horrible deal then on top of the worst pay and benefits in the industry commit to making AA the "best in class" with no clearly defined reciprocity for us. So for the worst pay, the worst Holidays, the worst sick time, the worst vacation, the worst retiree medical, the worst pension, the worst Health Benefits, the worst work rules we agreed to make AA "best in class". Sounds fair right? Yea if you don't have to work under it. "Thank you sir may I have another". Once again, thank Don and the YES voters for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ

Reactions: 2 people
From the 514 web site  2/21/2014

Gain Share” attachment 4.2 of our CBA
  • TWU and Company met back in January of 2013 few other meetings were held.
  • AA sent letter on July 16, 2013 to AA Deputy Director to defer any further discussions until approval of POR
  • TWU-ATD Files 29D Grievance to cover Agreement Violation on August 21, 2013
  • AA replies with letter of denial of any agreement violation, Sept 6, 2013
  • ATD as of the date of this post has made no reply.

Reactions: 1 person
limit said:

From the 514 web site  2/21/2014

Gain Share” attachment 4.2 of our CBA
  • TWU and Company met back in January of 2013 few other meetings were held.
  • AA sent letter on July 16, 2013 to AA Deputy Director to defer any further discussions until approval of POR
  • TWU-ATD Files 29D Grievance to cover Agreement Violation on August 21, 2013
  • AA replies with letter of denial of any agreement violation, Sept 6, 2013
  • ATD as of the date of this post has made no reply.

"Gain Sharing"
....Another catchphrase to help sell a contract!

Reactions: 2 people
ON Gain Sharing, I read that AA & city of FW HAVE AGREED to release AA from the lease on AFW. $12MILLION in equity has been agreed to!! When do WE, the cast out AMTs, get OUR SHARE of this 'Pot of Gold' at the end of the rainbow???  120 days after the agreement is finally inked, or 120 days from end of BK/ Merger??

What does that have to do with gain sharing?

.......... Silence from the impotent twu.

Almost 2 years and still nothing. Thanks twu...for nothing. Had enough yet fellas? AMFA NOW !!

Two plus years, still not a peep. I figure the worthless union will give a jcba about the same effort.

Oh yeah ...how abut that gains check!!?? just enough for a 1/4 tank of gas....haha dont you recall DP your new savoir is not in favor of profit /gains sharing. bye bye.

Oh yeah ...how abut that gains check!!?? just enough for a 1/4 tank of gas....haha dont you recall DP your new savoir is not in favor of profit /gains sharing. bye bye.
I`m referring to the gain sharing provision in LAA 2012 contract. It was written with open language and has never come to fruition. Yet another example of the worthless unions representation.

34 months and counting...good job twu. I wonder what kind of open language they will come up with in the JCBA?

Latest posts