Grassroots Efforts at DL for ACS and FAs, no personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, I'm not anti-union but 700 invited the question by posting a customer compliment on a union thread. What does a passenger comment have to do with a union thread and why does 700 have access to it?

since you would rather fly WN, you won't ever know anything about FC because they don't have it.

I flew wn once  and of course that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.   when I flew dl  I flew in fc     but none of that has to do with this    700 is just merely posting iam posters n flyers on here    this is a board where things like that can be posted   at least it was like that the last time I checked   not sure if it has changed in the yrs since ive been a member

and what does a customer compliment have to do with the thread?

and since someone can post union propaganda, someone else can post a counter argument.

I don't have a problem with union flyers and your counter arguments    I don't think anyone on here as that issue  what most of us have a problem with is you interjecting how wonderful how great dl does everything even when we post wonderful things that other airlines do.   on the other hand id rather have a spirited debate on this thread with regard to the iam and the card drive at dl for FAs and ACS   and its only my own personal opin that I would like to see the 2 large groups become union at DL

• Banned
10649900_695234413898573_5938888005922542025_n.jpg

robbedagain said:
I don't have a problem with union flyers and your counter arguments    I don't think anyone on here as that issue  what most of us have a problem with is you interjecting how wonderful how great dl does everything even when we post wonderful things that other airlines do.   on the other hand id rather have a spirited debate on this thread with regard to the iam and the card drive at dl for FAs and ACS   and its only my own personal opin that I would like to see the 2 large groups become union at DL
Like no one here interjects how bad DL is? Pleeeeeease.....

yoyodyne said:

Yes, they took a pay cut, to be comparable in price with the vendors that were about to replace them.  But fear not, the IAM will continue to collects its dues...
Bravo!

I did not say dl was bad now did I.........   Every airline regardless of who it is  will always have their ups their downs and all the in between   and that is regard of what some dl peeps on here have to say..   esp when its made to look like dl does nothing wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back