Grassroots Efforts at DL for ACS and FAs, no personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, you have only heard that DL does no wrong despite the fact I have never said it and don't believe it.

robbedagain said:
only hear it judging by your pro dl posts in every dam thread  that's all
Then stop reading them and responding to them. All you are doing is wasting bandwidth here claiming to ignore, only to then respond on every thread.

The posts would end if nobody responded.

but you "just peak" enough to know what I am saying...you couldn't be making comments about me saying everything positive about DL if you were ignoring my posts.

Specific to this topic, couldn't help but note that JetBlue has now hired an HR exec from none other than ....

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/jetblue-appoints-marc-esposito-vice-140000407.html

Kev and 700 have GOT to be loving this.

Seems B6's grassroots campaign has met mgmt.'s.

• Banned
Well I know the IAM has a lot of experience with F&H and its alumni.

Actually with Glass being brought back in for Negotiations at US, movement was made, Gerry wasnt his normal self and facilitated a deal on behalf of US, did more than AH did to achieve a new CBA.

http://www.gofundme.com/dh46ns

An IAM represented FA has started fund-raising to sue the IAM for lack representation. Here's her complaint and a link to the gofundme site.
Notice IAM's advocacy policy. If you try to decertify them (which is against their constitution), there are serious consequences.

just a few highlights

"Our regional airline has had our union try to get their members fired, no representation for those flight attendants that are vocal about the wrong doings. The union has used dues and conferences to pay for elaborate vacations, they are spending our dues trying to entice a well known mainline group of flight attendants. We are in negotiations and yet have no attorney at the table representing our rights. There are lawsuits already pending against this union and there are many flight attendants that would have a case."

"The union does not do anything but take dues, go on expensive vacations and go after members who are fed up with their mafia style antics."

yeah and the 6 people we have seen in pictures showing up at any of the IAM's little social events is about 9994 FAs short of what they need.

the difference is that I can send money to her if I wish; you can't sign a card as an FA.

robbedagain said:
I did not say dl was bad now did I.........   Every airline regardless of who it is  will always have their ups their downs and all the in between   and that is regard of what some dl peeps on here have to say..   esp when its made to look like dl does nothing wrong
According to some, on these boards, DL does no right.

BABABOOY said:
http://www.gofundme.com/dh46ns

An IAM represented FA has started fund-raising to sue the IAM for lack representation. Here's her complaint and a link to the gofundme site.
Notice IAM's advocacy policy. If you try to decertify them (which is against their constitution), there are serious consequences.
How dare you shed a negative light, on the IAM, while there's a push going on.
Why should possible voters have "ALL" the facts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back