Gun Threads - Merged

townpete said:
I find it striking that the LWNJ's are freaking out about this.

Fact is if teachers were allowed to carry on property on that day, then the carnage would have been minimized if not prevent altogether.

First thing they did at Sandy Hook was to hire armed on site guards......after figuring out bullet proof glass and better locks weren't the ticket.....another lib duh.

But you never heard about that.

Reactions: 1 person
Dog Wonder said:
Or making guns available to the mentally ill.
Who was forced to make guns available to Adam Lanza?

No one.

He never purchased, nor owned the guns used.

Now if you want to make an argument that no firearms should be allowed in a household with a mentally ill person residing, then good luck with that.

delldude said:
Gun free zones, proven feel good tragedy.......time liberals take ownership of their failures.
No kidding.

Proof positive liberalism is a danger to the civil society.

delldude said:

Due to a very real chance your side will go Chicago there.

BLM already has plans for disrupting.

Besides, who'd give a damn if a hundred Republicans were massacred?
The Trumpets are blaring about riots, already predicting their own failure.

Kev3188 said:
So slaughtered 6 year olds are secondary to you. Got it.

Slaughtered six year old's as a result of liberal ideology.

What part of that is difficult for you to understand?

You and the rest of your LWNJ's are in panic hysteria over the sight of a firearm that you insist that everyplace must be gun free. Because it feels good.

The result is when a nutjob does go on a rampage, they are free to do so with very little resistance.

Because it feels good to be "gun free".

Except for the innocent victims. 

I'm having trouble getting past the idea that you place the 2a over the lives of our most innocent fellow citizens.

It's "difficult" for me to see why it's okay for an ammosexual to carry a long gun into CVS, but not okay to look at gun violence as a public health issue.

Know what would really "feel good?" Less dead Americans.

Latest posts