HERE COMES THE LAYOFFS

Supervision can't run a 5 day operation, why would anyone think they can run a 7? Until we see new manager down leadership, nothing will change.

From what I hear AFW has had good productivity. Perhaps AA hopes many of those will come to TULE and turn things around.

I don't think that we will have the chance to go to tulsa with the numbers that I have seen. You have to remember that the people in the AFW hangar doing all of the work are low seniority. All of the higher seniority slackers have found hidey holes somewhere. The six hour 777 engine changes are not done by ultra high seniority people. You will get the slackers.

I don't think that we will have the chance to go to tulsa with the numbers that I have seen. You have to remember that the people in the AFW hangar doing all of the work are low seniority. All of the higher seniority slackers have found hidey holes somewhere. The six hour 777 engine changes are not done by ultra high seniority people. You will get the slackers.

Your an idiot! That kind of "throw em under the bus " BS serves no purpose!

If the numbers are right and 2100 laid off in Tulsa nobody with seniority less than 88 will be able to come and last I looked there are less than 150 guys in AFW with 88 or better seniority.

I guess if it is true that only 4, 737 lines are going to be left, (read on another post) at least one will be 7 Day coverage.

The number of 2100 in Tulsa but are they including Title II and fleet service and stores in that number? Because the way I read the wish list they want to outsource 99% of title II and all of Fleet Service so what does that do to the Title I numbers?

The number of 2100 in Tulsa but are they including Title II and fleet service and stores in that number? Because the way I read the wish list they want to outsource 99% of title II and all of Fleet Service so what does that do to the Title I numbers?
This where your representation will show the company that strength in numbers will be used to keep the existing workforce in place.

I guess if it is true that only 4, 737 lines are going to be left, (read on another post) at least one will be 7 Day coverage.
You mean that hanger 3, 4, 5 & 6 will be empty???
Isn't there a weekend coverage crew working hanger 5 right now with Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday off??

I think the "Representation" ( to use the term loosely) is frantically computing how much dues revenue they stand to lose.

I'm sure they'll deftly negotiate another double digit paycut in their effort to keep as many people paying dues as possible.

I think the "Representation" ( to use the term loosely) is frantically computing how much dues revenue they stand to lose.

I'm sure they'll deftly negotiate another double digit paycut in their effort to keep as many people paying dues as possible.
8000 x $400 yr. (low estimate, amt's pay $600)= 3,200,000. I smell a paycut from Little Jimmy. :angry:

8000 x $400 yr. (low estimate, amt's pay $600)= 3,200,000. I smell a paycut from Little Jimmy. :angry:
May be for you but not for Jimmy boy he will probably get rid of Gordan Clark before he himself takes a paycut.

Does anyone know what the low man seniority will be in Aircraft Maintenance and Fleet Service after the LayOff is complete? I have many friends that might b affected