Hey USA320 This one's for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWA320,

Seniority was last seen with approximately 1800 wolves wearing sheep's clothing donning America West pilot hats. [sic]

Later,
Eye

Really??? How in the world did they do that?? Ahhh you sat down at a card game and gambled your rent money of 3 of a kind but was beaten by a royal flush. Moral of the story, Dont' gamble with what you can't afford to lose!!!!

Now we never stole a thing from you, your prior management and your MEC thru LOA 93 and stupitiy is how you lost!! We threw you a life line line pal and all you have done is try and drown us!!

I hear you handlers will have a new update for you soon...

Later (sheep)... :lol:

Really??? How in the world did they do that?? Ahhh you sat down at a card game and gambled your rent money of 3 of a kind but was beaten by a royal flush. Moral of the story, Dont' gamble with what you can't afford to lose!!!!

Now we never stole a thing from you, your prior management and your MEC thru LOA 93 and stupitiy is how you lost!! We threw you a life line line pal and all you have done is try and drown us!!

I hear you handlers will have a new update for you soon...

Later (sheep)... :lol:
Excellent analogy and could not agree more...

Yep, and straight from the basement below A24, they are going to carve us VERY soon. DP realized the Cluster F#$K that this place has become and will be w/ the EASTIES mentality, so there is a Divorce planned in the near future.

The EAST goes to UAL, and stapled too ;)
The WEST, that I do not know... CAL-NWA?

Excellent analogy and could not agree more...

Yep, and straight from the basement below A24, they are going to carve us VERY soon. DP realized the Cluster F#$K that this place has become and will be w/ the EASTIES mentality, so there is a Divorce planned in the near future.The EAST goes to UAL, and stapled too ;)
The WEST, that I do not know... CAL-NWA?

Divorce...........YeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Now our B1tch can be someone else's princess. Do you CAL take AWA for better or worse. I wonder if the wedding gifts will include bandaids to cover the _____.

AWA320

When was the last time you flew east of the Missisippi ? ( iF yOU aRE a PILOT OR A f/a) I believe that is part of the ignorance you and the entire WEST management from PHX show! Literally sticking your heads in the sand and not realizing YOU CANT OPERATE A GLOBAL AIRLINE WITH 70% of the REVENUE and OVERALL FLIGHTS BASED ON THE EAST COAST WITHOUT PHYSICALLY BEING THERE! AND I DONT MEAN CASUALLY PASSING THROUGH PHL OR CLT AND TRYING TO ADDRESS THE OBVIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back