Hey USA320 This one's for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ As for the 'second slang' -- hmmm -- you maybe on to something there...his typing is a bit limp-wristed and he has made references to double handing the throttle with the captains.

Later,
Eye
[/quote]

He does talk a lot about sheep. He has trouble hearing them because they always have their rear to him .

[ As for the 'second slang' -- hmmm -- you maybe on to something there...his typing is a bit limp-wristed and he has made references to double handing the throttle with the captains.

Later,
Eye
He does talk a lot about sheep. He has trouble hearing them because they always have their rear to him .

:up: :up: :up:
Midlife for a 40 year old with 3 years of service

Later,
Eye

Hawk,
When things get "wooley" AWA320 can always run home to mama or put on one of his many Cher or Barbara Streisand CDs.

Later,
Eye

The only thing that I am upset about is that I am working for the same company that employs the likes of you. You show no class. You surely can't be a pilot because all the ones I have met are mature and educated and you show you are not. All you want to do is stir things up and when anyone shows you who you really are you attack them. By the way I don't feel that anyone owes me anything other than a decent run company by competent people not idiots that suck the blood out of a turnip. Why don't you just sit in your highchair with your pacifier and give us a break! Sorry folks but this guy needs to be ignored.

I have attacked no one!! get you facts stright. I don't call names nor do I personally attack however you folks can make that claim now can you??? I have be called names, my family members brought into the debate yet you still have said nothing. You whole post above was nothing more than personal childish attacks but have come to expect nothing less from your pilots and a few of your gender confused flight attendants. Why are you apologizing to people?? fell you did or said something wrong??? I think you need to grow upp and accept responsibility for you bad decisions.

Like my son says "DON'T HATE, CONGRADULATE" ;)

AWA320,

You are doing more to hurt the integration effort than anybody I know, except for the AWA MEC. You continue to pour salt into the wounds of the US Airways pilots and fuel thier fire.

This is becoming a war between the pilot groups and with it apparent the EC supports a settlement with realistic solutions, I believe you and your like are giving management no option but to negotiate separate contracts and separate pilot operations forever, unless they break up the airline and spin off the money losing West Division.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

As much as you would like to believe that, the truth is the East pilot group thru their MEC has done a fine job of that!!! You see you fail to honor your agreements!! The east didn't want to deal not us!! It was the east that pushed a position not covered in merger policy in over 15years not us!!! It was the east thretening jihad against ALPA and the west NOT US!!!

No USA320 the east has done more to hurt not only our two carriers but the profession as a whole. You constant inability to play by the rules has turned just about every MEC against you.

Now for the important stuff, Please hurry up and decertify!!!!

AWA320,
Is this 'ewe'?

wooleycap2.jpg

Later,
Eye

I have attacked no one!! get you facts stright. I don't call names nor do I personally attack however you folks can make that claim now can you??? I have be called names, my family members brought into the debate yet you still have said nothing. You whole post above was nothing more than personal childish attacks but have come to expect nothing less from your pilots and a few of your gender confused flight attendants. Why are you apologizing to people?? fell you did or said something wrong??? I think you need to grow upp and accept responsibility for you bad decisions.

OH MY GOD, HE'S REPRODUCED.

That was hilarious!! How did you get the capt hat on head, cut and paste?? That was good.

AWA320,
One thing you'll discover about "the Easties" that we have many hidden talents and we don't take ourselves too seriously; except when seniority is stolen. My baaaddd.

Later,
Eye

AWA320,
One thing you'll discover about "the Easties" that we have many hidden talents and we don't take ourselves too seriously; except when seniority is stolen. My baaaddd.

Later,
Eye

Oh my God someone stole your seniority?? Where did you last see it?? Are you sure you didn't misplace it?? I think we need to call the police!!!

AWA320,

Seniority was last seen with approximately 1800 wolves wearing sheep's clothing donning America West pilot hats. [sic]

Later,
Eye

Oh my God someone stole your seniority?? Where did you last see it?? Are you sure you didn't misplace it?? I think we need to call the police!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back